Girls for solo/oral shoots, next week (Birmingham)

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
DaveE

Girls for solo/oral shoots, next week (Birmingham)

Post by DaveE »

Hi there, Im looking for models again, preferably in the Birmingham/ west midlands region, but if you can travel or are in the area, i'd like to hear from you. Im wanting to shoot next week if this is not too short notice for any of you, but Im always looking to shoot on weekends or anytime thats good for you.
I want to do some solo girl, with or without toys and F/m oral scenes. Lingerie is needed, the more the better. Stockings, suspenders, tights, uniforms also if you have them.
If your interested email me at david.hart33@btinternet.com for more details.

Trinity

Re: Girls for solo/oral shoots, next week (Birmingham)

Post by Trinity »

Hi David,

Will send you an email

Trinity x

http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal6/users/trinity-thomas

Keen, reliable and professional model.
Working from solo through to HC BG/GG

trinity-thomas@live.co.uk
Donna

Post by Donna »

Hi David

Have emailed you previously, give me a call if you still want to shoot.

Donna
xxx
Busty Cookie

Post by Busty Cookie »

I am interested in this shoot my email is bustycookie@hotmail.co.uk regards Busty Cookie

Hot Busty with 38H tits seeking adult film/magazine/website/photos www.bustycookie.com [url=http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/node/178] My AIR Page CLICK HERE![/url] bustycookie@hotmail.co.uk Rides Like a Jockey Sucks Like a Dyson!