Sites For Recruiting Guys

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
CMP

Sites For Recruiting Guys

Post by CMP »

I wonder if anyone can help. I'm looking for places to recruit good male models for solo adult work. Are there portfolio sites out there that cater for the adult market or are there agencies to approach?

Specifically I'm looking for the places where all the "well known" gay actors can be recruited from in the UK, although any leads would very much be appreciated.

Many thanks.
Rohman Rodd

Re: Sites For Recruiting Guys

Post by Rohman Rodd »

Hello,

I would be interested in solo shoots. Have done a few in the past and always enjoy myself ;)
There's not any male only model sites that I know of but I know a few of the guys on AIR (link below) might be interested so it's worth a try.

Good luck

seagull68

Post by seagull68 »

Funny enough I have also been searching for agencies/sites to recruit male adult models, straight and gay. There are plenty for female models out there on the web but not for males...!
WillieShafter

Post by WillieShafter »

Have you tried Paul Jones's Adult Industry Resources?
There are a few of us on there.

CMP

Post by CMP »

Thanks for your comments guys. I've put a post up on AIR, but no reply so far. I did have a search through the listings but to be honest the guys there seemed a bit thin on the ground with a serious lack of variety of models!

I think I will have to go the hard route and start finding names of interesting models and then tracking them down online via social networking sites and similar. Obviously some have their own blogs which makes it easier though.

Maybe there are some secret sites that I don't know about yet because I haven't been given the password and the special handshake that lets me into the club!
ChristianXXX

Post by ChristianXXX »

What's going on dude. I have done a bunch of solo scenes and I love them. I am from Los Angeles, but I am here in England for a few months. Give me a shout on twitter @christianxxx1 or email me at cwians33@yahoo.com - just let me know my friend.
www.pure-ts.com
jaydee

Post by jaydee »

I am a mature guy (50) I have never found a male model site and just rely on networking. I would be delighted to hear from you. wdonne1674@aol.com
ModelsFirst Paul

Post by ModelsFirst Paul »

I have a huge database of male models which you would be interested in for sure. I have my regular site , but also have a mirror version of it which caters for the gay and G4P side of things, with models specifically for that purpose.

Feel free to get in touch with me directly on paul@modelsfirst.co.uk though, and I should be able to help you out once we have fleshed out your exact requirements.

Paul Matthews
| Head of Operations – Models First Adult Talent Management
| Vice Chairman – Adult Industry Trade Association (AITA)