Weekend and evening shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
garethbjenkins

Weekend and evening shoots

Post by garethbjenkins »

I'm currently holding down a 9-5 job (amazingly, they are aware I've done some adult work...which is brilliant given what I've heard about other employers letting people go if their previous work comes to light) but I'd like to add a bit of extra income.

I'm still based in Coventry so looking for the Midlands/London. I'm 30, 6ft 2, 17.5 stone (and going down due to my zumba obsession) and have one tattoo on my right forearm.

I'm looking for evening (Midlands) and weekend shoots due to my job. Extra work would be ideal but don't mind performing. I'm only average in length though so more suited to sites like heylittledick.com than your average shoot. I'm also thinking of dropping the Duncan Biscuits name in favour of something a little less meh.

[img]http://www.rgbphotohost.com/images/0811 ... 0552_n.jpg[/img]
Picture hosting courtesy of UKPussyTalk.com

Freelance web editor and content producer
BoabT

Re: Weekend and evening shoots

Post by BoabT »

if you are average in length i don't know how you'd shoot for 'heylittledick' - some of those guys hardly break past an inch let alone six!
i wanna know where on earth he finds them!!
garethbjenkins

Re: Weekend and evening shoots

Post by garethbjenkins »

On here mostly! I've shot for the site...I played Santa but I was four stone heavier then so it's easy to hide average length under several layers of fat.

I'll be honest, the best part of losing the weight is finding out my penis isn't that bad (I think I've 'gained' an inch for every one I've lost on my waist...exercise classes really need to push that as the message to guys!).

Freelance web editor and content producer