Working with models ...help

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
raylac

Working with models ...help

Post by raylac »

Hi

I'm an amateur photographer and videographer ( very amateur at the moment ) ... looking for some advice from you more experience people .. what's the best way to contact reliable female models in this industry? ... I'm looking for someone in the Leeds / York area who has a professional attitude but has that amateur look that I'm looking for, you know, not the barbie doll type ... any help appreciated ..
Masie

Re: Working with models ...help

Post by Masie »

Well if you want to shoot this week id recommend me but failing that try purestorm.com but be warned if you even think about mentioning b/g levels they will remove your account xx

http://masiedeehasablog.blogspot.com/
myson

Post by myson »

raylac,
I would recommend Masie too, she's well !drool!.

Failing that, have a look at Adult Industry Resourses (AIR) here .

Myson
!oldie!

sparky

Post by sparky »

First you need to clarify both the level and style you are looking for.

For solo only yes look at Purestorm but be aware it has its fair share of flaky models, do look at the models feedback.

Also scan through AIR

Don't be surprised if some models are cautious because they have had bad experiences with new photographers. They will probably want to work in a studio where they feel safe.

One you have done a couple of shoots set up a profile for yourself on AIR and get feedback showing you are serious and genuine.
MissJennyBadeau

Post by MissJennyBadeau »

I am available I am up your way this week! Pls see my link for pics!

Big, natural 34GG boobies! Please see my Purpleport/model mayhem (Jenny Badeau) profile for pics and to book me. I work up to GG (see me fisting Chloe Lovette if you google her and Leona Lee) BOOK ME! RELIABLE AND HOT!!
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

My advice is get the Cadburys ready. Most of them love chocolate . A bar of chocolate can be the difference between a good or bad reputation. Ps they hate Marmite. Reminds them of the yeast infection they had a while back... Certainly smells the same.