"CHECKOUT" Gemma Massey BG feature

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
math

Re: "CHECKOUT" Gemma Massey BG feature

Post by math »

The_Juan wrote:

> "I wonder if the boss, PC, knows that his staff are lying to
> customers and potential customers?"
>
> I hate to break it to you but PC is Miss Millie and he is known
> for using multiple accounts on forums so doubt its the only one
> thats him.

Hmmm it would explain a lot. Including why I got banned for saying PC didn't have a huge cock (they were saying her did!).
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

No it's not fake.
What is fake is you little handful of guys trying to find anything at all to flame the company that brought Gemma Massey to hardcore.
You'll have noticed as time goes on how the list of people who support you dwindles till there's just you and your hate filled little obsessions.
Sad sad little cry babies
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Oh and the Juan has told so many lies about Bluebird that even he can't keep his stories straight.
So now PC is Miss Millie. go on Juan, tell them he's Cindy Behr as well ! Just as believable.
Anytime you want to share the truth about You Juan with the fans you try and dupe, go right ahead. Nope it'll never happen
Emac

Post by Emac »

hiwatt wrote:

> No it's not fake.
> What is fake is you little handful of guys trying to find
> anything at all to flame the company that brought Gemma Massey
> to hardcore.
> You'll have noticed as time goes on how the list of people who
> support you dwindles till there's just you and your hate filled
> little obsessions.
> Sad sad little cry babies

What a pathetic juvenile response. Providing not a shred of evidence that the subject at hand is not fake, but instead just slagging people of for having a different view.
And by the way, it's devoid of logic to call a question fake, that just makes no sense at all. I suggest a little thought before posting.
So where does all this leave us? Looks like we're still in the land of fakes with one very angry supporter who will no doubt non turn his ire on me. To quote Ms Tate, bovvered??
math

Post by math »

It is fake, this is how it happens - Almost at the end of the first scene, it cuts to Gemma with her mouth already over his cock, clearly something in her mouth, he "cums", cock still in Gemma's mouth, Gemma gets off his cock and dribbles about a pint of "cum" out of her mouth.

Scene 2 - See above.

They are the clearest fake cumshot's I have ever seen and for Bluebird still to be denying it just show's what kind of company they are.