Jim Carter Dead ???

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
india x

Re: Jim Carter Dead ???

Post by india x »

myself and my husband r in bits right now, jim carter was a really really close friend of ours in fact jim got me started in the modelling world ,and took some amazing shots of me ,alot of our work together hangs in his studio and is in a book which he produced,which had been a long term dream of his, im so happy he got to do that , knew he was poorly but this is still such a shock as anyone who knows jim ,knows he is never sick sorry or unhappy, im posting a few pics we did together ,please everyone say a prayer for my best friend [father figure] in the industry .....JIM RIP WE LOVE U INDIA AND MARCO
india x

Post by india x »

sarah he loved ya to bits and we always talked bout u after he knew i had shot with u , i so cant believe it kept meaning to ring him last week and didnt i feel so fuckin guilty
Annap

Post by Annap »

I Too worked with Jim , a gentleman and was pleasure working with him so sorry to hear bad news , a prayer goes out to his family and friend

Anna P

www.wix.com/mitchphoto/anna
Zarina Masood

Post by Zarina Masood »

I was meant to be shooting at his studio on Thursday 7th when my site tog called his house, and said he just spoke to his son. It was really sad even tho I had only met him a cpl of times, he was lovely and offered me a lot of helpful advice.

RIP Jim our thoughts are with you xx

UK Asian Sex Kitten

http://www.ZarinaMasood.co.uk
sarahjane2

Post by sarahjane2 »

RIP jim love him to bits xxxx
Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

Really sad news, I met Jim a couple of times at his Studio in Ashton, he was a really nice bloke, with a great sense of humour, and a damn fine photographer too. R.I.P mate.