speak to me !

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
fayerampton

speak to me !

Post by fayerampton »

hi everybody !
not been around much due to a variety of reasons lol ! but i will be on sky channel 967 sport office girls on Monday 14th march from 9pm til 5am !
so come and give me a very naughty call ! and if anybody has any clothing requests then let me know !
faye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fayerampton@aol.com
fayerampton

Re: speak to me !

Post by fayerampton »

hi
further to my last message im now also working on sunday 13th so you will have me 2 nights in a row ! so dont be shy, give me a call ! and remember id love to hear if you have any particular clothing requests !
mwahhhhh !
faye xxxxxx

fayerampton@aol.com
saracen1

Post by saracen1 »

Faye, I have sent you a message on a different topic. Hope you received and look forward to the answer.
Arginald Valleywater

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

A distinct lack of clothing would be appreciated!
saracen1

Post by saracen1 »

Faye, replies sent looking forward to your response.
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

hi
thanks guys !!! i will be on sport office girls channel 967 on sunday and monday night again (20th/21st !) but if im not on there i will be on sport xxx or 40 plus. they tend to change us around last minute sometimes !!
had great fun last sun and mon night and very much looking forwards to this sundsy !

faye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx