Bullsihttetrs

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
jazza

Bullsihttetrs

Post by jazza »

Accordingly , people on this board get banned for expressing there opinion. Shoch horror ! when people such as Alexis May post and do not respond etc etc ,not much action , by my underlings - governors like myself and other bretheren can get quite annoyed. My post is simple . " post it and do it or fuck off and get banned" is yet to be permiied due to editing restrictiond
Yours Sincerely , the true king of th isncountry , and throgh just off hearsay - recommendations completely independent of my own opinions , the world
andy at handiwork

Re: Bullsihttetrs

Post by andy at handiwork »

?
jazza

Post by jazza »

Exactly
jamie b

Post by jamie b »

Lol what the fuck mate.. That made no sense at all!
Jamie Barryxxx
Phil Phee

Post by Phil Phee »

Articulate fucker eh? And spelling beyond reproach.

Methinks he's on his fourth Special Brew and angry about his ex fucking off with some black dude!
jazza

Post by jazza »

It takes a special person to sit there and examine someone else's grammar faults. One of my ex's has a look of Amanda Holden , so they say, nevertheless, I'm a handsome fucker and that is women's opine, so you look at yourself in the mirror and realise that you will never feel as good as I do when such thing happens boy - you racist tosser.