Sexstation

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Sex Station

Sexstation

Post by Sex Station »

We are currently looking for new talent for our established interactive live webshow.

The show is hardcore content with girls talking to adult callers in a sexual nature. It runs 7 days a week 24 hours a day and is located in studios in central london.

Successful applicants will be required to audition or trial on the show accompanied with a photo shoot.

Good rates of pay for an 8 hour shift with bonus incentives. There is also other opportunities within the company for G/G content and live webcam from home.

Please email details of previous experience accompanied by photos. Photos should include a headshot and a full body shot, nude shots preferred.

*Girls should be prepared to work up to toys level.

apply to: geraintj@cellcastonline.com
vickipeachx

Re: Sexstation

Post by vickipeachx »

hay g:)

cumon girls:) this is a cool place to work........everyone chilled and friendly!!
plus the sexstation girls are hot as fuck so you get to play with them aswell!oops! (now thats what i call a bonus incentive!! hehehehe)

www.vickipeachxxx.com and now back on adult work,come check out my filthy shows! You won't b disappointed !!!! I'm a total skanky whore!! Anything goes;)!
CaramelCrunch

Post by CaramelCrunch »

i'd love to get on but my ass is probably too big lol
mail@MissCaramelCrunch.com

http://www.MissCaramelCrunch.com
harmonyhex

Post by harmonyhex »

Hi G hope you are well. I'll be giving you a shout when I'm back from maternity leave !wink!

Sex Station is a very fun place to work so any girls thinking about giving it a shot should go for it

Geek never looked so good!

<HTTP://WWW.SEXY-HARMONY.COM> - My official website