Heavenly

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Bodi

Heavenly

Post by Bodi »

Is she contracted to Bluebird, if not does anyone have any contact details for her?

THanks
heavenlybabefan

Re: Heavenly

Post by heavenlybabefan »

Yes,

HeavenlyTV.net.

HEAVENLY No.1 SPECIAL FRIEND AND NO.1 FAN.

http://heavenlytv.net/
The_Juan

Post by The_Juan »

Most of the bluebird tv babe scenes are truely terrible, with the odd exception!!!! Might be the "stud" they use or the fact the girl in question is doing it purely for the money but yes heavenly's are bloody awful
Rooblue1

Post by Rooblue1 »

The models book their shifts via an online diary system, so they are free to use the TV and related stuff, Glambirds, stills for page 3 etc, both as means of making an income whilst using the platform to boost their activities and careers as they see fit, around whatever other commitments they may have. Whilst I cannot pass contact details on a public forum what I can do is bring Heavenly's attention to your interest, which I will do now.

Best regards

Roo

Twisted10

Post by Twisted10 »

wow, why would you build a paysite and not display any content from the members area in a tour section or even in the design... crazy if that site gets a signup.

#NAME?