BABE CHANNEL BABES RE-LAUNCHED!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Rooblue1

Re: BABE CHANNEL BABES RE-LAUNCHED!

Post by Rooblue1 »

This will clear the air.

In support of British talent forever!
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

My comments don't add up??? I thought I'd made it clear - none of Bluebird's site model makes sense - why do I need to pay to join Bluebirdfilms, Glambirds AND Babechannelbabes, only to use Bluebucks once you're inside??? Haven't you thought of making one SINGLE site, with 2 payment options - monthly subscription or pay per scene, and then have all content available in one single place?? This would make so much more sense for customers who are actually interested in buying your product, but it would make so much sense to know you're dealing with the same site and not having to remember 4 different logins, for 4 different sites, each with a Bluebucks account attached....

You said you've already discussed this with your forum - yet the thread was more Bluebird staff than actual punters! Why is that?? I'm not trying to cast aspertions over your subscriber numbers, but I'm positive you'd get more simply by having an easy to use site!

Take videobox.com as an example - tons of content, all easy to find (by titles/genre or by model) and it's all presented to you in an easy to use fashion, along with having the option to download a scene straightaway.

Why do I need to click "download scene" and the hunt through my "library" to get access to the scene?? Why can't it automatically begin downloading (as one might expect) and then it's saved in your library for future downloads if required?

Glambirds is equally as mysterious.... I like Michelle Thorne, yet have a hard time (no pun intended!) trying to find only scenes with her in them, because it doesn't show up by scene, it shows the movie and then I need to click each scene just to see if it's what I'm after.

I guarantee you, Bluebird is one of the LEAST user-friendly sites I've seen, and it has the potential to put people off buying again!! Add in the fact that you have sites like Batfxxx which need Bluebucks, but I need to buy MORE as opposed to use existing credit in another of my accounts (i.e. Glambirds) - if I want one scene from Batfxxx, then its confusing to the customer as to why I need to sign up AGAIN for the same site network!

Such a shame that Bluebird's Market research seems to solely consist of asking another member of the office staff, and not the actual end users....
Capo Jack

Post by Capo Jack »

Roo why the hell would i want to join ???it is very soft content softer than playboy just topless girls and no open leg lol

no incentive there mate dont matter how many pictures you gotor who they are your better of selling that content to the papers like you do no offence

i dont know if others agree on this but thumbs down on my end
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

to be honest, that's a fair point - paying to join a softcore model site, which appears to be less revealing than a single copy of the Daily/Sunday Sport??

See Rooblue/Hiwatt - THIS is what your potential customers think, you're trying to market something that we can get elsewhere, and a lot cheaper..... and Bluebird is "supposedly" all about that content that you CAN'T find elsewhere (your own words, not ours!)
Rooblue1

Post by Rooblue1 »

A BBFilms subscription gives you:

TOTAL TITLES ONLINE 269
TOTAL SCENES ONLINE 1,116
TOTAL GIRLS ONLINE 563
TOTAL PHOTOSETS ONLINE 1,385

That's 37 Scenes per ?1 of subscription. All exclusive. All Bluebird.
With 15 Scene updates a week.

We're now letting Members have ALL of Glambirds for just ?30 a month: whereas before a single Scene could be as much as ?14. So we're providing access to MORE content for LESS money.