BABE CHANNEL BABES RE-LAUNCHED!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Rooblue1

BABE CHANNEL BABES RE-LAUNCHED!

Post by Rooblue1 »

221 MODELS! 630 GALLERIES! NEARLY 47,000 IMAGES! 36 VIDEOS!

THE BEST AND MOST UP TO DATE PORTFOLIO OF BRITISH TALENT, BAR NONE!

[IMG]http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/5741752_bcb.com.png[/IMG]

rexwantinsex

Re: BABE CHANNEL BABES RE-LAUNCHED!

Post by rexwantinsex »

rooblue, forgive me if I'm missing something here, but why don't Bluebird make everything available on one single site, or at the very least, tie everything together so your login works for every site and all of your "Bluebucks" or monthly charges cater for everything??

At the moment you've got Glambirds, Bluebirdfilms, Babe Channel Babes, Batfxxx and Bonnie & Clyde sites which need a SEPARATE login for each.... why??? it's the same network and the same payment system! No wonder people are confused about Bluebird's marketing/business models - nothing is joined up, nothing makes logical sense and nothing is aimed purely at being customer friendly. It seems to be a shitty cobbled together network of private sites, each with a banner advertising ANOTHER place to sign up and become a member with the same details and probably signing into the same back-end system....

If I'm missing something, please tell me but this just seems to be a logical idea from my view - might make a couple more people consider joining too....?
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

They are different logins because they are different site subscriptions billed separately.

We asked our own Forum members about a single charge access model and they overwhelmingly said no.

So we have gone with our paying customers preferences.
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

So...you're telling us that your forum members turned down the opportunity to get more content for the price of one (more or less)?

Hmmm, cool.
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

God I wish I was in your forum when you asked that - that must have been one HELL of a shock result!

WOW!! I guess if your own members have told you that they prefer individual sites and different passwords/billing subscriptions for each site, then who are we to argue by looking at it logically...

Just WOW....
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

We were born yesterday. :)
RodFraver99

Post by RodFraver99 »

Really?

If you read the thread it's very short and I can't see who was all for what you've done

The pricing ?30 a month for each site come on that's way off the mark? The old bb films was $29.99 and not updated on a weekly basis and now you've upped the price by a tenner. Why would you sign up to a site that's gone up in price but not in service?

Also looking to charge ?30 to download one film that can be bought for ?22 on the net.
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Seems most people in that posting topic are Bluebird or forum Administrators. One normal paying member says they wouldn't pay a large fee for all sites.

I suppose it's down to how you interpret the responses. Most seem to be about the confusion of the pay system rather than actual cost.

rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

ironic that Bluebird reps are quick to defend themselves from criticism by pointing us at their forums, yet not quick to defend themselves when we point out that the criticism ON THEIR OWN FORUM is mostly made up of seemingly Bluebird's own staff....

why are hiwatt and Rooblue willing to argue their corner for a second, and then back down when they're proved wrong?? why can't they just accept constructive criticism from potential customers who probably WOULD pay into their sites, if there was a sensible logic behind what you're paying for
Rooblue1

Post by Rooblue1 »

I support Bluebird. Your comments do not add up to me? Please feel free to ventilate your position so it can be answered.

x