Closed forum for models and producers

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
one eyed jack

Re: Closed forum for models and producers

Post by one eyed jack »

I dont think this forum was the first port of call for a lot of girls at all James.

In fact Ive never heard of nay girl that said she first put an ad on the BGAFD and her career was launched. if there are one or two I dont know who they are.

I do see your point though and thats probably why the models are having a lot of problems with time wasters because its easy to just book a model looking for work on here then let them downwithout notice because all the posters are faceless on here and can just change their profile name to avoid rebuke

I've found ther best way to get girls to to actually physically find them yourself. Nothing beats that personal touch. I used to have open days every weekend when models, guys and girls turned up to my place.

I found the personal touch was better when it came to performances rather than those who came "cold" from agents.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
sparky

Post by sparky »

..... this site is (or was) the first port of call for the industry in the UK ....

I think for many the first port of call is Purestorm but even they do not openly seek b/g work someone will inevitably contact them about so they get suspended loosing communication about potential and even book shoots.

While Adultwork has a modelling section tucked the main work/income for models is webcam

Other sites I used to use like Be Seen Here and Models Club seem to be in decline or have closed.

Out of interest I have just put Adult Model listings into google UK ( yes I have safe search / all filtering off )
Neither BGAFD or AIR come up in the first 100

I then tried Adult Model Forum
which brings up BGAFD in the top 10 and a few entries lower the closed Harmony social then further down ukadultproducers

and Adult model directory
again AIR is not in the first 100 results.

Over the years I have told numerous models about BGAFD and AIR and Glamourfinder before it closed.

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Terry, I believe my very first shoot came through this site!

I remember posting on here about getting into the industry and Johnny Rebel emailed me straight away, I then got put in touch with Walpole and worked for the not so delightful FC!

Over the years I watch and see countless posts offering work, get 100's of emails and very few actually result in a confirmed, booked shoot now.

Trinity x

http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal6/users/trinity-thomas

Keen, reliable and professional model.
Working from solo through to HC BG/GG

trinity-thomas@live.co.uk
cherry_adams

Post by cherry_adams »

I do have to add that this was the first place i posted :-D x

Just Smile, it gets you through the day!! :-))
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Ok I stand corrected.

Ive not worked with either of you so I wouldnt have known that and given the point of James original post,it had me thinking.

So I thought wrong. Apologies

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
cherry_adams

Post by cherry_adams »

No need to apologise :-D x

Just Smile, it gets you through the day!! :-))
Dylan Devere

Post by Dylan Devere »

Me too.

And I agree with James that this site now has alot of non industry peeps on now.

Much more than a handful but never a waste.

Toyboys always welcome in this MILF's panties.

<http://dylandevere.com>