www.webuyanycontent.com

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
topcat9999

Re: www.webuyanycontent.com

Post by topcat9999 »

i cannot follow this; i have 10 sites on Streamline.net; and a site like webuyanycontent takes about 2 hours to put together, so i cannot see why it is still in development stage. We use exclusive clips for fetish elite etc., but would not want to buy exclusive - as KIM says - i would need more money than sense to launch doing it that way. We take standard stuff' Also, as anyone who has been to Venus Berlin will know;;; I can get clips $2 per 10 minutes from German wholesalers, so should i get $1000 at a time and sell them to wbac and make a living just doing that?
tc x

dungeon rooms, play rooms, bar, chill area, private car park etc..
Capacity 150 for private parties, shoots and play

Hire 24/7 - Midlands. Contact 07795 810298
Webuyanycontent

Post by Webuyanycontent »

Hi Topcat

firstly as I mentioned previously our site is not fully functional and you're right anyone can put together a basic website in a couple of hours but the backend content management system we've had custom built will not make a difference to the user but will make things ten times more efficient at our end. But of course you can't see that :)

As for our business model, I appreciate your way of working but we work slightly differently.

Regards,
Jim.

We buy and sell exclusive adult content.
morganmediauk

Post by morganmediauk »

Good luck with the venture.

You can now follow our adventures at www.phatfilmsxxx.com
Webuyanycontent

Post by Webuyanycontent »

I'm very pleased to say that subject to paperwork we've just agreed our first purchase!

We buy and sell exclusive adult content.
andy at handiwork

Post by andy at handiwork »

Please promise me that if you ever advertise on tv (unlikely I know but just in case) you will not have a jingle as annoying as the company in the motor trade with a similar name to yours.
Capo Jack

Post by Capo Jack »

Jim am content buyer so i would like some info please also how do i get access to the site ect to see the content and your site is still not working properly.
belfast_birty

Post by belfast_birty »

I'll look forward to seeing what your pricing/offers look like!!!
puretotty

Post by puretotty »

Shame it's got to be "exclusive content" We at www.TrashyContent.com would definetly look at a deal... but with exclusive content ??? I really dont get it...

[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]
pilkster

Post by pilkster »

can you send us more details cheers...

[url=http://www.dynamiteherbalenhancement.co.uk] Check out our Amazing Sex Product [/url]
PKAY

Post by PKAY »

You have email.

broadcast video and dvd services