Nylon Foot Teasing Models Wanted

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
MathewJones

Re: Nylon Foot Teasing Models Wanted

Post by MathewJones »

Carmen I shall email you first thing in the morning with more details regarding the shoot.
MathewJones

Post by MathewJones »

Thank you Jess I shall email you in the morning.
Tomjames

Re: Has anyone actually worked for these guys?

Post by Tomjames »

Katy,

Yes I did infact email you about possibly working for babestation as I was asked at the time to see if I knew any models who may be interested in working for the channel by a women called Jennifer.

I am very sorry I didn't email you back last time but I really am not a time waster, you can email the site's owner David if you'd like proof that I am not a time waster?

regards Tom
Naomixxx

Post by Naomixxx »

Still waiting to hear if any known/established models have actually worked for these guys! So is there anyone out there who can vouch for these frequent posters for shoots?

Naomi XXX

MathewJones

Post by MathewJones »

Naomi hear is David's purestorm account which has all the models who have worked for the website .
Dylan Devere

Post by Dylan Devere »

And yet every model here is saying they have emailed you from other posts and either heard nothing back or had shoots booked which never happened.

I think you've been rumbled sunshine

Much more than a handful but never a waste.

Toyboys always welcome in this MILF's panties.

<http://dylandevere.com>
Tomjames

Post by Tomjames »

Dylan,

I really am not a time waster, I have helped David get quite a few models over the year & a half I have worked for him, most recently Ruby Summers who works for Babeworld Tv.

I am like I said very sorry for not getting back to all models who have applied for shoots in the past & I can only apologise for that.

Do remember tho this is not my website, all I do when models email me is pass on their details to David & then he then gets back to me to let me know if he'd like to shoot any of the models who I have forwarded him. I will from now on make a point to always get back to models the day David emails me back as I can see I have offended alot of models.

If you'd like to check for references tho David has a purestorm account http://www.purestorm.com/reviews.aspx?id=Tklr2002 .
Naomixxx

Post by Naomixxx »

Absolutely Dylan, well said!
Tom has just emailed me directly saying he's not a timewaster and gave me the link to his purestorm page. I've tried emailing him back off forum but my emails keep getting bounced back, but you have just made the points I was trying to state in my email to him.
The fact that he has worked with some models does not change the fact that he has ignored emails and wasted models time. Krystal Niles post says it all, 4 bookings and not one shoot with him!
There's been no response to Josephine's post requesting that the type of model required is clearly stated so that models with a different look/profile do not apply - none of this is rocket science!

Naomi XXX
Tomjames

Post by Tomjames »

Naomi,

I am very sorry that I haven't got back to all the models who have applied for shoots in the past & I can only apologise for that. I really am not a time waster tho & from now on I shall state exactly what type of models are required for the shoot.

Again I am very sorry & I promise from now on to email back every model who applies there & then so nobodies time gets wasted.

regards Tom.
NIKITA LAW

Post by NIKITA LAW »

Hi there,
I am interested in working with you,
I would love for you to send me some more information on my email please.
I have actually been in contact with Tom before as we were going to arrange a shoot but never actually did!
So would be great if we could arrange something now.
Nikita Law
xx