Nylon Foot Teasing Models Wanted

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Josephine

Re: Nylon Foot Teasing Models Wanted

Post by Josephine »

same here all i get is maybe next month . If you dont want a certain type of girl then say so on your post

Lady Josephine,a lady but a slut in the bedroom.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/ladyjosephinejames]why not visit my myspace?[/url]
MathewJones

Post by MathewJones »

Josephine & Krystal I shall take pass on your comments to Tom & David so this doesn't happen again.
Naomixxx

Has anyone actually worked for these guys?

Post by Naomixxx »

Would love to know if anyone has actually worked for these guys who post on a regular basis? Have heard from a number of models that no shoots seem to take place and emails are ignored.
I responded to a post re a solo shoot and was then asked if I would do bg, to which I said no as I clearly stated in my initial email that I was only available for up to a solo or gg shoot.
As Josaphine has pointed out, it would be a good idea to state the type of model being looked for ie age/look etc - if indeed this is a genuine offer of work or just an ego trip for the "producers" concerned.

Naomi XXX

MathewJones

Re: Has anyone actually worked for these guys?

Post by MathewJones »

Hello Naomi this is a genuine offer of work, I will however put all your comments forward to both David & Tom so this type of thing doesn't happen again. If you need proof of models who have worked for the site I can forward David's purestorm account.
carmen232

Post by carmen232 »

Hey I would be interested in working for you
I am a 23 year old model,
I am a keen hardworking model that is enthusiastic about what I do.
I am able to travel to shoots
I have good availability
I work to
solo with toys
girl girl
fetish levels
I enclose pictures
could I have some more information
also my phone number is 07897877499
best regards Carmen

[IMG]http://img198.imagevenue.com/loc177/th_09192_Ian015_123_177lo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc742/th_09194_Ian016_123_742lo.jpg[/IMG]

s.kosznik
KatyMoore

Post by KatyMoore »

Further to all the above I have gone through all My e mails and can confirm I have been down this road before.

I have an e mail asking if I am free on (xxxx) {Date} and then silence.

I have been asked from this casting where I am sensitive and for photos of my feet. I replied by saying that these were the questions I was asked last time and answered them then, followed by silence.

I suggest 1: All models be aware and 2: Is this time for BGAFD admin to step in?
KatyMoore

Post by KatyMoore »

P.S. It's "HERE" not "HEAR".....
KatyMoore

Post by KatyMoore »

P.P.S.

If anyone wants a copy of the e mail of 24.6.10, after requests of foot photos, replied to, then asking me if I would like to work for Babestation, (Nothing wrong with that channel!) please let me know.

BGAFD admin, please step in!

Katy Moore.
jesswest

Post by jesswest »

Hi
Im interested please see my website for more

Thanks Jess
www.jesswest.co.uk
MathewJones

Post by MathewJones »

Katy I can assure you that they are not time wasters, I shall get Tom to email you tonight.