In Australia, need to meet some peeps here!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
dano

In Australia, need to meet some peeps here!

Post by dano »

Hi,

Wow been ages since I logged in here, more than 2 years at any rate since moving to the 'colony'. Always great to read through some of the super interesting posts and see new faces. I've never stopped planning though, and it's time to work&play.

We're currently putting together a plan to shoot some new style gonzo - happy stuff, not rough stuff - but boy is finding talent difficult in Oz. Not that there aren't a lot of attractive women and men here, there is masses of it.

The idea came to me to pop on here to ask the good folk of BGAFD if they've done any 'hard' shoots within Australia, good places to find new/existing talent, where certs can be had for a good price (Medicare is no where near as generous as the NHS)...etc. Any pointers or tips,contacts would be much appreciated.

Building content now for 3 x web commerce sites with feature productions to follow.

I am producing and interacting with actors. First call is related to food fetish/food play/beautiful bums & pov.

Looking to shoot 8 scenes and will require 6-8 females and 2 males. Slim, fit builds, certed, and last but not least - cheerful! If you are going to be traveling to Australia, know people here looking for work pls drop a msg. Working in anonymity is also possible, so have fun & earn without being noticed, if that actually concerns you, we'll make sure you are not recognisable on camera.

Pay will be good & there is the opportunity at extended bonuses, some may call it royalties, based on performers popularity.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Dano
!drink!

for there is no harm to equal that of wasted time
myson

Re: In Australia, need to meet some peeps here!

Post by myson »

G'Day !grin!,

I would suggest a reasonable starting place might be "AusModels". Pop along here and in the top righthand side, click on the "Australian Models" link.

To be honest though, hard boy/girl models are few and far between Down Under but if you do manage to find some to suit your requirements you'll be able to "Book em Dano" (sorry, couldn't resist it) !laugh!

Myson
!oldie!

dano

Post by dano »

!laugh! I woudn't be able to either.
Yeah, I've used Ausmodels for years, but hard b/g u are right on in there.

Thing is, people are very puritanical here. It's like going back in time down here... I know its out there, or I'll focus on backpackers sick of working crap jobs.

Thanks again mate.

Dano

The Toybox

Post by The Toybox »

I have some answers for you.

Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

where r u and what do u want to shoot - i just emailed u my mobile

I am a private individual who has done a number of POV style shoots with both amateur and professional as well as numerous solo shoots both stills and video all for private collection.

My shoots have been mainly overseas with some in the UK
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

email me - oztog@hotmail.com - with your number or email and I can recommend a number of models -

I am a private individual who has done a number of POV style shoots with both amateur and professional as well as numerous solo shoots both stills and video all for private collection.

My shoots have been mainly overseas with some in the UK
The Toybox

Post by The Toybox »

oztog@hotmail.com is bouncing

dano

Post by dano »

Hi Ozzie

That's great, thanks heaps. Email on its way to you later today. Thanks for getting in touch.

Dano

marshman

Post by marshman »

Hi Dano - Well i shall be paying my annual visit to Oz next month,Brisbane,Adelaide and Perth.Been going there for over 30 years and only ever managed to film a couple of solo shoots,dont bother taking my camera now,so good luck.

Barry

dano

Post by dano »

Annual trip? Wow you like here eh. Well, enjoy mate, Perth is lovely, I used to live there ages back. You should bring your camera, check ausmodels, I'm sure i seen a some decent perth models on there. You never know!

have a great trip.

Dano