Concerned over www.someonesexy.com

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
MelodyChase

Re: Concerned over www.someonesexy.com

Post by MelodyChase »

I noticed right before the anal they decided to stop the audio for a few seconds and it does look like she is saying no. Plus it all looks a bit uncomfortable for me.

But I guess they must have seen this thread as you cant get onto the site now.

The Toybox

Post by The Toybox »

At least JohnySmooth has a functioning brain cell.

By the way, they haven't "prevented people from entering the site". They just don't know how to design a proper Enter button. The site's perfectly navigable.

But bollocks, of course :-)

Matt P

Post by Matt P »

The issue raised here is this is an "agency" with an apparent unprofessional emphasis on sex, is abusive towards models & has content that more than one person feels is making the model do what she doesn't want to do, orgin of the content would be a matter of copyright not model safety. These 3 factors combined would suggest that they are potentially a danger.
I don't have a blase attitude towards safety, male or female, if I wasn't as concerned about it as I am then I wouldn't have posted on here & risk the nonsense again from the very same people that scam, cheat & mistreat others. I'm well aware that some think buying a camera gives them a licence to be a prick to others even though they can't even edit a promo correctly ;).
Pho3nix

Post by Pho3nix »

Well said Matt.

The Toybox, i worked with you some time ago and to say that "At least JohnySmooth has a functioning brain cell" is not a fair point here, im sick to the back teeth of people using the adult industry as a front to abuse and use models, im the one getting very abusive emails, the "enter" button on the site was working yesterday until i said in an email to them that i was going to forward all abusive messages etc to the police!

johnysmooth - as for the video, i have seen better enjoyable videos on adultwork, where girls are actually enjoying themselves!! not pulling "in pain" faces!!!

MelodyChase - I totally agree with you =)

jj manchester - so why edit out what she is saying!!??

I am only thinking about model safety here, and the fact that they have been very abusive towards me shows that people DO need to think about whom they may work for, they say that they are an "agent" - well where's all the models that they have on their site - I asked for credentials and what i got back absolutely appalling.

Regards

Pho3nix

I have the uncanny ability to be born again from ashes, destroy me and i will be back, burn me: I was born of fire ....
<http://phoenixris3n.weebly.com>
The Toybox

Re: "Concerned" over www.someonesexy.com

Post by The Toybox »

But the site is SO obviously bollocks - as are a lot of things in this world. Was there ever any real danger of ANYBODY being taken in by it?

Pho3nix

Re: "Concerned" over www.someonesexy.com

Post by Pho3nix »

Toybox - Hun people that know the industry know its a pile of shite, but new girls dont, and can quite easily be taken in by it!!!

Regards

Pho3nix

I have the uncanny ability to be born again from ashes, destroy me and i will be back, burn me: I was born of fire ....
Pho3nix

Post by Pho3nix »

And how would a newbie to the industry know that hun???!!!
That is why it was posted in the first place, to let potential new models know about them!!

Regards

Pho3nix