A question for male performers or anyone who knows

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Azraelxxx

A question for male performers or anyone who knows

Post by Azraelxxx »

Hello Bgafd?ers

I have a question that I thought someone here may be able to answer for me.

I?m planning to enter the industry around April ?11 as a cock for hire. Yeah I realise that?s 6 months away but I am currently hitting the gym hard bulking up, stamina that sort of thing, trying to save the cash to get some decent portfolio images done and my own website with content etc. But my question is Are there any special dietary requirements that will improve my pop shots put simply How can I get a bigger pop shot?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Azrael xxx

The Toybox

Re: A question for male performers or anyone who knows

Post by The Toybox »

Some say asparagus helps.

There's a dietary supplement called Semengen.

But most likely, there is nothing you can do to influence results one way or the other.

When you're ready for your showreel, look here -

videokim

Post by videokim »

Also try Zinc tablets as its great for producing more spunk.

Kims Amateurs The original & still the best UK amateurs...often imitated never equalled

https://twitter.com/bustykim
https://twitter.com/kimsamateurs
[email]videokim69@hotmail.com[/email]
[email]videokim69@gmail
elan

Post by elan »

Lots of protein will help, nuts are a good source. Really!
Azraelxxx

Thanks for the help

Post by Azraelxxx »

Thanks for all the advice peeps, looks like a high protein diet with Zinc supplements should do the job which is good as it helps build muscle too. One of the funniest things I found on my search to boost semen was this cooking book

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/n ... es/5198959

My favourite quote ? Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants.?? Thought I?d just put it out there in case anyone is on the lookout for an early stocking filler lol.

Thanks again for the help.
Az.

BBWHoney

Re: Thanks for the help

Post by BBWHoney »

"My favourite quote ? Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants.?? Thought I?d just put it out there in case anyone is on the lookout for an early stocking filler lol."

Lovely! Where can I buy this book?! lol ;oP

Good luck with your venture babe and if you need portfolio pics done drop me a line, I know someone who will do awesome pics for freeeee :) x

Honey Rox x

bbwhoneyrox@gmx.co.uk

Busty BBW Milf - Full Time Slut!