Beware of abusive tog

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Charbbw

Beware of abusive tog

Post by Charbbw »

I want to bring an abusive ?amateur photographer? to everyones attention. I regretfully shot for this person a year ago. On the shoot he insulted me about my size and said I needed to lose weight. Thing is he knew I was a BBW when he booked me. Despite this I went out of my way to help him on another shoot where he claimed his camera did not work and I lost a days pay.

He later said my sets for his site wasn?t that good and I needed to ?improve?. He also said I should do harder stuff to get more work. Never have I been so insulted before by some amateur who has no idea about the industry. I?m not calling myself a professional but I?ve worked for a few professionals before his shoot and they did not have a problem with me, probably because they have respect which is something he clearly lacks.

So why I am posting this now? Because at the time I did not want to give this S.O.B the time of day and free publicity however hes been sending me nasty emails. And to be honest I have had enough of this and really really wished I never shoot for him. Others need to know what hes about and how nasty he is when you don?t agree with him.

I?ve worked with amateurs before but even they had some professionalism about them this guy doesn?t have any.

He?s completely unhinged. So beware models.

Email me at chardonnaybbw@aol.com if you want to know who it is.

Bone is for the dog meat is for the man
myson

Re: Beware of abusive tog

Post by myson »

Chardonnay,

Pop over to the UKAP Forums (), they have a "Models Only" area there where you post and name this particular person.

Myson
!oldie!

Nob3y

Post by Nob3y »

I have worked with this lovely lady twice in the past and would like to say she is very sexy,has a lovely body and was a pleasure to work with.

Born to Lose..... Live to Win
Charbbw

Post by Charbbw »

Thanks so much to those of you who emailed me your support.

Check your inbox for the named shamer!!!

!queen! CharDonnay xXx

Bone is for the dog meat is for the man