Ruby Reds

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
we8derby

Re: Ruby Reds

Post by we8derby »

yeah best of luck ruby. how did they find out you did it for a living anyway?
Annap

Post by Annap »

my x hubby found out i did adult modelling , you only have to look on net , and i had problems seeing my daughters they live in Sheffield and im in London , but i still see them , and i had to go to court , so i do know how Rubyreds feel !!!!

Anna P

www.annaoflondon.co.uk
oli_cortez

Post by oli_cortez »

What the fuck!!!!???? So the courts etc let hundereds of thousands of fuckin leaches in our society who care more for cider and havnt worked a day in their life keep their kids.

But someone who is working hard, travelling round the country, constantly checking emails etc can't

This country is an absolute disgrace when i get a chance im fucking off to NZ or America.
Charbbw

Post by Charbbw »

Best of luck babe.

Oli_cortez you are so right this place is a disgrace.

Bone is for the dog meat is for the man
rubyreds

Post by rubyreds »

I've never hiden what I do & my Ex also used to do it. Its him that took it to court. Plus I am very well published so not hard to find proof. It hasn't been an issue for 8 years but his lost reasons now why to try & fight for custody, so used my job.
Now had to stop.