Scoregroup

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Ex Model

Scoregroup

Post by Ex Model »

I know scoregroup have an old set i did on film 35mm anyone know how i can get hold of it they told me they dont sell old sets to anyone
Ruebensmooth

Re: Scoregroup

Post by Ruebensmooth »

What was your old modelling name? I have a few old score tapes (Xavier collection) that you may exist on.

You also may want to look at www.boobsville.com as the owner of that site used to provide video content to Score. (Big Busty #1, 2, etc).

Rueben
belfast_birty

Post by belfast_birty »

Hi 'Ex Model'.Elliot James might be able to help.His details are below.Did you shoot in |UK(with John Graham) or in US?

Elliot James
Editor
SCORE magazine
1629 NW 84th Avenue
Miami, FL 33126 USA
305-662-5959 Extension 237
james@scoregroup.com

Please let me know how you get on!
nortynev

Post by nortynev »

If it has been published, the set will have been returned to the photographer who shot it.

SCORE do not buy in sets, but license them from the photographer and then return the transparencies.
Ex Model

Post by Ex Model »

N, it was a shoot with John Grahmams company and apparently he retired and sold all his images to Score group