New all in one model agency ???

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
EML

Re: New all in one model agency ???

Post by EML »

Walpole was the leader in agency's here, are they not around any more??? My experience agency's don't work as models just take the photographers numbers & you can't stop that really.. x
Kimberly Scott

Post by Kimberly Scott »

Hi EML....

What about those girls spending hours and hours emailing or txting photographers and producers and never got any replay even sayin "no thanks" or " you're not my type"? What about the newbies - where and how they suppose to find their way round? I found BGAFD by accident 6-7 months ago and I'm tryin to do "Adult Modeling" for almost 2 years.....

I was signed to Walpole and never got or heard anything from him apart from Fiona Cooper (beggining of last year), I was signed for Blue Dimonds Models too (before Walpole) and never ever ever heard anything from them. I changed my appearance, levels.....and there is no one out there to fix that in their sites...

I mailed few weeks ago both "agencies" that I'm not interested "working" with/for them and never got any replay.. probably I won't in anyway...

I'd really be happy if there is a let's say LA Direct Models but UK version to save me and all newbies comming up the troubles and I agrovation!

Kim xx
N/A
EML

Post by EML »

Well Kim,

I'm only saying what i know.. I ran a agency for a few months & never charged the models commission to find out the models were taking the numbers off the producers... If Ivor thinks it will work then go for it.. I'm a model to in the same boat as everyone else, so don't attack me..

The reason for LA Direct doing so well is because there is a great industry in the US.. Not here.. It works the same in the US as it does here.. If your not right for the part you don't get booked.. I been in this industry a long time working for Direst Models but doesn't mean the own is a great person!!!! He'll get you work but doesn't mean it's good work!!!

Free sites wreak this industry.. That's a fact.. The US can afford big budgets.. Why do you think all the old school stars are in the states not here!!!

I'm not having a go.. Just facts!!! x
Peter

Post by Peter »

EML wrote:

My experience agency's don't work as models just
> take the photographers numbers & you can't stop that really.. x

+1

Everyone wants to be paid, but no-one wants to pay out for anything.
We have need of you again, great king.
EML

Post by EML »

Yeah to right.. That includes rates.. Everyone is always after a good deal.. We all can't live & pay bills on Fresh Air.. x
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I'm in the process of building a model agency that will deal with producers, models, MUA's and hopefully locations as well.

Watch this space!

Trinity x

http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal6/users/trinity-thomas

Keen, reliable and professional model.
Working from solo through to HC BG/GG

trinity-thomas@live.co.uk
paigefox22

Post by paigefox22 »

i can provide you with new guys and girls aswell as lots of amazing locations.
xx The Fox xx
Donna

Post by Donna »

Hi Trinity

Let me know how it goes Trinity, would love to work under you :)

Donna
xxx
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Donna you have already hahaha

I'll be posting details here ASAP!

Trin x

http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal6/users/trinity-thomas

Keen, reliable and professional model.
Working from solo through to HC BG/GG

trinity-thomas@live.co.uk