Just a Quick Hello (and Introduction)

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
ScottMcGowan

Just a Quick Hello (and Introduction)

Post by ScottMcGowan »

Hi All!

Just wanted to drop a note to say hello to those of you who might remember me and introduce myself to those whom I've never had the pleasure of meeting.

If you have met me, it was probably while running amok at Venus Berlin with the gang from Your Choice. Some of you may also remember me as the loud-mouthed Yank who dressed up as Uncle Sam at the UK Adult Film Awards a few years ago in London.

Either way, I've kicked around the adult biz for close to 10 years with the bulk of my experience coming from my 6 years spent with AEBN in the states.

Today, I'm making my home in Amsterdam and working with the gang for Your Choice. At present, I'm handling all of our Video on Demand partnerships among other things.

Either way, I'm happy to be back on this side of the pond and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with those of you I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know the rest of you as time goes on.

Scott McGowan
www.yourchoice.co.uk
Scott McGowan - Your Choice Productions
Sarah Kelly

Re: Just a Quick Hello (and Introduction)

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Hi Scott..Never had the pleasure but with such an atrocious sounding dress sense you would be a right "character" i guesse,which is brill be me..... Im coming over July/Auf to meet friends at Fun42.... Drinks by the canal,perhaps?!wink!

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
videokim

Post by videokim »

Hi Scott

Welcome to the forum & to 'Your Choice', i was only talking to John about you last week as he is sorting some films to send in. The guys at Your Choice are a great bunch so you should fit in fine, bye for now...

Kim x

Kims Amateurs The original & still the best UK amateurs...often imitated never equalled

https://twitter.com/bustykim
https://twitter.com/kimsamateurs
[email]videokim69@hotmail.com[/email]
[email]videokim69@gmail
Jacco

Post by Jacco »

We'll make sure he leaves the Uncle Sam outfit home next time!

Jacco
Spakatoon

Post by Spakatoon »

You're in Amsterdam now?! Jesus I've been trying to reach you.

For those of you who don't know Scott he is quite a character. And definitely worth meeting!

Email me please as you haven't posted an email address. Good to see you back in the adult biz!

M x
Jacco

Post by Jacco »

Just click on his profile and you'll find his email.

Jacco
ScottMcGowan

Post by ScottMcGowan »

@ Sarah Kelly: For the record, I was the only American (at least the only American that didn't LIVE in the UK) in the room so I did it specifically to take the piss.

And in regards to your trip over here, be sure to keep me in the loop.

@ videokim: I look forward to working with you guys! We'll be in touch soon with some questions and some other details.

@ Spakatoon: I made my email address visible. Shoot me a mail when you get a chance.
Scott McGowan - Your Choice Productions