looking for girls for party work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
kaicee marie

Post by kaicee marie »

hi girls, im looking for girls happy to do party work, at present i only do one party a month but hope to increase that soon, i need a girl happy to have her pictures displayed on my site to promote the party. it would normally be 2 sessions, 12 til 3 and 7 til 10 and location is yet to be confirmed, i try to use different locations so please include your location in your email and i may be able to set one up near you to cut down on your travel time

if interested please include the following information in your email

* min of 2 high res pics that are ok to use on my site
* rates
* experience - name some companies you have worked for

thanks girls xxx

kaicee@kaiceemarie.com

thanks

kaicee xxx

filthy south west slut

www.kaiceemarie.com
subject

Post by subject »

Do you want people to check out your website. It is asking for user name and password do you have a guess user name?

Richard
kaicee marie

Re: looking for girls for party work

Post by kaicee marie »

hi, i just checked from another pc and its not asking for user name and password so perhaps try again xxx

filthy south west slut

www.kaiceemarie.com
GAZ3174

Re: looking for girls for party work

Post by GAZ3174 »

Hey kaice would you ever bring a party to northern Ireland ,we sure love to c you over hear?x