18 year old Holly - Is this the perfect body?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
nasty

Re: 18 year old Holly - Is this the perfect body?

Post by nasty »

No I'm afraid not, you have to check me out with my little beer belly to see the definition of perfection!

[url=http://nastynas.thumblogger.com]Free Pics And Clips At The Nasty Nas Guide[/url]
Forcep

Rico's private gallery - and YES she is PERFECT

Post by Forcep »

I just invested in Rico's private gallery - and well I have to say it was was wonderful indeed.. truly inspirational :-)
Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

Hey Forcep

I didn't think anyone would be dissappointed with Holly's set!

In fact the pics will only be up for a few more days, gone by the weekend.

So everyone else don't miss out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my blog below, over 2400 hardcore pics of 42 young first timers (so far!)

Great fulls screen shots of these girls getting really naughty, cumshots galore.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Yes she looks great !grin! !drool!

She ought to be very popular if she decided to take on more shoots and refrained from get tattoos or cosmetic surgery.

Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Silly question but does she do off camera work?

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

Last Chance to night

Pics coming down on Thursday

So Paul, what did you mean by not what you expected, was it better or worse than expected

Thanks all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my blog below, over 2400 hardcore pics of 42 young first timers (so far!)

Great fulls screen shots of these girls getting really naughty, cumshots galore.