Easter Treats from Nude2Rude

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
myson

Easter Treats from Nude2Rude

Post by myson »

Good morning lovely people,
As Easter is just around the corner Nude2Rude is giving you a chance to win some Easter goodies.

Over the Easter weekend (from early Saturday to Easter Monday) we will be hiding Easter Eggs on the free pages of Nude2Rude.

If you find an egg, click on it to reveal the prize code or web page (for free videos).

The prizes on offer will be:
Easter Eggs - 20 x free videos
Gold Easter Eggs - 5 x 48 hour free memberships
Platinum Easter Egg - 1 x 12 month free membership.

If you find this special Platinum egg or one of the free memberships, click it to reveal the code contained therein. Email this code to me (email address in my profile) and you will win your prize membership to Nude2Rude (Gold and Platinum Eggs are first come first served for membership. (Administration discretion regarding promotional memberships to be taken into account).

Please note:
All our videos are now streaming as well as downloadable.
All the free memberships (48 hour and 12 month) will take effect from 00:00 BST on Tuesday 6th April 2010.

All information will be held according to the Data Protection Act (1998) and not be disclosed to Third Parties. By accepting our terms you accept that you may be mailed by regarding future offers unless you include in your email a statement requesting that we do not contact you in regards to any other present or future offer.

Don't forget: Don't go looking for these Easter Eggs now, wait until Easter Saturday (3rd April 2010) and keep looking over the weekend until Easter Monday (5th April 2010).

Good luck.

Myson
!oldie!"

MelodyChase

Re: Easter Treats from Nude2Rude

Post by MelodyChase »

awwww what a "cracking" idea.

I love a good treasure hunt.

Awesome bit of marketing guys.

Melody
x

myson

Post by myson »

Thanks Melody !drink!,
We think it's a good bit of promotion too.

Ron T Storm is just doing the final checks on the Easter Egg hunt at this very moment.

I will also point out: The Eggs are programmed to appear randomly so if you find one, email the code associated with egg immediately as it will not appear again on the site - other eggs will randomly appear. This is to stop cheats posting links on forums to any eggs they find.

Good luck.

Myson
!oldie!

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Egggscellent promotion.

Egg Hunt starts soon.

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

The Easter Egg hunt is now on

Good luck everyone.

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Competition has wielded 8 lucky winners so far. Another 12 Gold memberships are available and the Platinum year membership is still up for grabs so go for it guys....It could be you.

rob_uk69

Post by rob_uk69 »

ive won ,great promotion guys
myson

Post by myson »

Nice one, well done !thumbsup!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us !grin!

Myson
!oldie!

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

The Platinum 1 year Membership has been won now. Fear not - we have one more to go that is very well hidden. Good luck in finding it.

PS Another 9 gold memberships have yet to be found.

Enjoy and keep hunting.

Ron.

Ned

Post by Ned »

When will the 48 hour memberships be sent out? I emailed off my gold egg code this morning but nowt so far.