Advice on ordering Custom Big Boob Girl-Girl DVDs

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Ruebensmooth

Advice on ordering Custom Big Boob Girl-Girl DVDs

Post by Ruebensmooth »

Hi,

I am interested in ordering ordering a one hour custom big boob girl-girl dvd from any big boob models but need customer references.

I am a little cautious as I was recently ripped off over christmas for a LOT of money by a fairly famous big boob model for a few hours of girl-girl dvds. Once she got the money, she began to make excuses and finally stopped answering my emails all together (I sent her three e-mails in 3 months inquiring about the whereabouts of the dvds so it wasn't like I was spamming her). She is still working for one of those English babe type station shows and still modelling on Purestorm (I am not from the UK so I am not familiar with these tv sites).

As a lesson learned, I now try to order only one hour dvds rather than two to three hour dvds just in case I get burned again.

Anyhow, If there are any other guys out there who have ordered custom dvds from models, would you be able to provide references?

My shoots are pretty simple (no need for studios, costumes, toys, etc). Just two big boobed models.

Customer references would be greatly appreciated.

Rueben

Ruebensmooth

Re: Advice on ordering Custom Big Boob Girl-Girl DVDs

Post by Ruebensmooth »

Thanks for the advice.

Since I am overseas, I guess I still would face the same problem that I did with the model. I always pay up front in advance, so I am still dependent on the good nature of the individual to actually shoot and send the dvd.

What I am hoping for is other customers on this site to say "So and So did a great dvd for me! She is trustworthy!".

Thanks for the input as I may have to go that route.

Rueben
The Toybox

Re: Advice on ordering Custom Big Boob Girl-Girl D

Post by The Toybox »

I'll mail you direct too...

Ruebensmooth

Re: Advice on ordering Custom Big Boob Girl-Girl D

Post by Ruebensmooth »

Thanks,

I await your e-mail.

I also have FTP access so dvds can be uploaded there, saving on mailing costs.

Rueben
videokim

Post by videokim »

I have not got the time at present to make a custom big boob film but i have got girl-girl big boob dvd's i've already made.

Kim x

Kims Amateurs The original & still the best UK amateurs...often imitated never equalled

https://twitter.com/bustykim
https://twitter.com/kimsamateurs
[email]videokim69@hotmail.com[/email]
[email]videokim69@gmail
Ruebensmooth

Post by Ruebensmooth »

I will e-mail you to get more info on your inventory of big boobed girl-girl.

Thanks,

Rueben
eastwing2blow

Post by eastwing2blow »

Hi . I am a fan of custom films , and have been lucky enough to have had the pleasure of working with a few quality models. However, I have not used a b/b lady for a while , and the last one that I had work done by , was Lucy Gresty. She at the time done everything I asked for , and was very prompt.
i have noticed she is advertizing that she is doing custom work again , and will and has worked with Red, and Gilly Samposon, all larger breasted ladies.
So check her out at LadyLucy .
not good at doing links , and hope this helps.
Paul.
belfast_birty

Post by belfast_birty »

Did the person who ripped you off,have the initials MM,by any chance?