Looking for models for shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
SashaGray

Re: Looking for models for shoots

Post by SashaGray »

Actually never mind! Ignore my last post

x x x
bigAl

Post by bigAl »

It's funny how the tattoo's have been jumped on but nothing so far to defend boob jobs!

Pho3nix

Post by Pho3nix »

bigAl half the time there is no point!! as all it causes is arguments and nastyness I have both, and I totally agree with Holly D, Holly your tatts are great hun excellent art work xx

Regards

Pho3nix

I have the uncanny ability to be born again from ashes, destroy me and i will be back, burn me: I was born of fire ....
<http://phoenixris3n.weebly.com>
bigAl

Post by bigAl »

Pho3nix, you've been very quiet lately, have you been hiding yourself away under that Toadstool? !wink!

Pho3nix

Post by Pho3nix »

Haha i'm short enough to lol, nah i've been doing a lot of fetish and out door nudity lately, but am coming back to the "adult" market lol, just waiting on my cert's to come back, and have also just got my lip pierced, its a little sore, but looks cool lol.

How are you? hope you have been ok !happy!

XxXxX

Regards

Pho3nix

I have the uncanny ability to be born again from ashes, destroy me and i will be back, burn me: I was born of fire ....
bigAl

Post by bigAl »

I'm fine thanks, it's never too late to learn and I'm taking myself away on an art course in a couple of months time.

Pity we never got round to capturing you on canvas but I hope you're doing great x

kiNky erOtica

Post by kiNky erOtica »

So I'll add my shite to this post...

I don't usually shoot tattoo'd models myself, and had to politly explain this to a model recently who asked me for shoots, but politeness is KEY.

If they are on the arm or belly, in my personal opinion I don't really like them, and will do my best to avoid booking a model with, but I have no problem with back tattoos.
But if I hear rave reviews on a model or a really like her look then I'll shoot her even if she has a full sleeve, like Holly D - I'll liked her look, and I was more than pleased with the shoot we did.

Hmmm... The above sounds sort of contradidcting lol!

But I'll also add, just because a model does have a tottoo, and I've shot a few with (more contradidcting), it does not make her any worse than one with out. In fact models like Michelle Moist, Holly D, Harmony Hex, Morrigan-Hel and I think Shay Hendrix has one (plus a zillion studs!), are some of the best I've shot. OK their tattoo's and not extreme or belly (little wrist & ankle tattoo's mainly - I've not a problem there either)
Holly and Morrigan-Hel have extreme tattoo's but in quality of model?
I'd say they were "Quallity" as you put it, models.

To summerise my rambling bullshit... Tattoo's are not everyones taste, as fake boobs are not, personally i don't care a toss about fake, as long as I cannot see a fecking great scar (old boob jobs), and they look good.

My point... I'll get there now... lol!

I guess you reference to "Quality" is offensive word.
Had you just put "No tattoo's please" that would have been acceptable and not of offended most tattoo'd girls here.

Jesus that was hard work! lol

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer
Pho3nix

Post by Pho3nix »

Well said Gi xx

Regards

Pho3nix