Week_145 @killergram.com_Free Video Trailer

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Anjali Kara

Week_145 @killergram.com_Free Video Trailer

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Guys
It's week 145 @ and here is a link to this weeks free teaser trailer and a little information about the sites and girls that feature in the daily video updates for the next seven days.
TRAILER LINK

It's Friday and today we welcome a brand new face to the site in the shape of the lovely Miss Ashley White. Watch as Don"Dogging"Roobles meets this exotic babe in a snowy Car-Park for the latest all fucking, deep sucking episode of "On a Dogging Mission"...
The fantastic Miss Hanna Shaw is Saturdays feature girl as she takes on a massive cock in a hi-octane scene for "Hardcore Chain Smokers". The brunette teen hottie is fucked all ends up as she smokes seductively before getting her face plastered by a monster spunk facial...
The UK's hottest export to the US at the moment has to be the stunning brunette babe Kerry Louise and this Sundays update features Kerry in a wild all action scene for "Nylon Cum Sluts" Feet fucking, blowjob, full hardcore bareback action all the way in a scene that you won't want to miss...
Blonde Cum-Slut Dolly Delight is back for the start of the new week in a double internal creampie adventure for "Cream My Cunt" After being fucked hard and deep by two rock hard cocks the platinum haired nympho gets her eager pussy spunked by two loads of fertile creamy cum...
Brunette babe Sasha Rose is Tuesdays feature girl and in this hot monster cock interracial scene for "The Lady Pimp" the amazing Miss Rose takes a huge black cock like only a true slut can. Eleven inches of ebony man meat is rammed hard into her white pussy and the hot busty brunette takes it balls deep...
Wednesdays session features the amazing Loz Lorrimar banging her girlfriend in pure "Bitchfunkers" fashion. Dildo fucking, hard insertions, face sitting and pussy licking all girl on girl action for lovers of the Hard Lesbian Genre....
And to round off another week of all action, All British hardcore we present Killergrams very own Miss Tamara Grace as she takes on a room full of eager fans in a wicked gang-bang, bukkake session for "Cum Party Sluts"...
So there you have another week of daily video updates to hopefully keep our loyal members happy..
I'll be back next week with a look at what will be instore for week 146..
Speak Soon
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
HarveyJay

Re: Week_145 @killergram.com_Free Video Trailer

Post by HarveyJay »

Another reason i look forward to Fridays <3
oli_cortez

Post by oli_cortez »

Harvey

Have you done any other shoots yet except the dogging mission? I would like to see more of your work
HarveyJay

Post by HarveyJay »

Sadly not Oli, would love to be asked back by Killergram for an extra naughty shoot! x
oli_cortez

Post by oli_cortez »

Have you not shot with anyone else yet?
Roger Fukwit

Post by Roger Fukwit »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Loz Lorrimar 'update' has been on the site for ages with the lovely Nicole Poleski??
Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

Another great week of daily updates Anjali! X
fitfunbabe

Post by fitfunbabe »

i could watch shaft ALL DAY LONG.....
ukpfan

Post by ukpfan »

wow just saw harvey jays work and boy have i missed out!

only the 1 vid up at the moment anjali, please tell me theres more in the pipeline! xmass dogging was great,how about a easter bunny scene!!!!!!!

HarveyJay

Post by HarveyJay »

Aww thanks hun and my small fan base lol, KG are a busy company though but hopefully i'll get to work with them again at some point x