FullService 11th & 18th Feb

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Angel Reace

FullService 11th & 18th Feb

Post by Angel Reace »

Hi guys and girls

Well it's been nearly 2 months since I've been at Fullservice and can't wait to check out the new venue, see the girls and meet up with regluar and hopefully new guys at the club. I'll be joined by Tracy Venus, Yazmin, Kat Baillie, Crystal Pink and many more sexy, raunchy girls.
Why don't you come along and meet us in person and then we can treat you to a dance. The dances start at ?40 and we can get very personal with everyone.

If you'd like to come please If you wish to come and see me at a show please either text or email the following information to Bob (07890 975772 or bob@fullservice.co.uk)

Your First name
Your Surname
Home post code
My name (so Bob knows which girl referred you)

Once Bob has received this information, he will check you are who you say you are and if all is OK, he will text/email you the venue details and add your name to the door list. If you have not provided the correct information you will NOT be allowed to attend.

Hope to meet a few of you sexy guys on Thursday.

Angel Reace
xx
heavyscot

Re: FullService 11th & 18th Feb

Post by heavyscot »

What is the difference between a normal show and a blue show, other than the beer pot collection for the floor shows?
Cheers
Angel Reace

Re: FullService 11th & 18th Feb

Post by Angel Reace »

Hi

The girls who do the blue show get a guy or 2 into the middle of the floor and do a sexy show with them.

Angel