More TV Babes XXX

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Dave Wright0

Hi Hiwatt Back Stage Footage

Post by Dave Wright0 »

Hello Hiwatt

Many thanks for your replies however on your answer pased below please let me know

BTS FOOTAGE IS GOING ON A SEPARATE PLATFORM

If I buy a BabesTV scene, is the Backstage footage included in the price. Your say above it is on a seperate platform . Is this platform a subscription platform or does it come with the BABES TV Purchase

If it is a seperate subscription site is it included in an umbrella subsription
The Jigster

Re: Hello Hiwatt More TV Babes XXX

Post by The Jigster »

Ha ha, No Dave, I dont have to wear a mask mate, its just a joke me and a few other folks on the BGAFD was laughing about!

Some guy posted asking after where he could obtain a copy of a TVX series me and Peter O'tool featured in called "The Suckle Brother" and he refered too myself and Pete as two "Ugly Blokes" which myself and others on the BGAFD found well funny, and the, I always get made to ware a mask joke came into play!

Keep your eye on some of the new Ben Dover content to be released... Have recently done a number of scenes with Ben and loads of sexy chicks for the awesome Bluebird Films!!!

Regards

Jig

hiwatt

Re: Hi Hiwatt Back Stage Footage

Post by hiwatt »

BTS will be appearing on Planet Bluebird: a free to air TV show