Decadence

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
KatBaillie

Decadence

Post by KatBaillie »

Decadence is a private members event held in Central London. The shows are best described as stag night meets full contact lap dancing. All the sexy ladies do nude floor shows during the course of the evening, some on their own and some with a partner. The exception to this is the blue spot at a blue night when the girls concerned do a jug collection and a full on sex show with participants from the audience.

When not doing a floor show, all the girls are available for private one-on-one lap dances in the private dance areas ? so what are you waiting for, CUM and get the ride of your life.

I will be attending the following shows:

21st January BLUE SHOW

To get on the guest list, simply email bob@fullservice.co.uk and don?t forget to put in your message that KAT BAILLIE recommended you.Please also include your full name and address. This is just for security reasons and your details will NEVER be given out to anyone.

I look forward to doing you... er hem... I mean... seeing you

Angel Reace

Re: Decadence

Post by Angel Reace »

Hi Kat

Looking forward to seeing you again at Bobs. See you Thursday.

Angelxx
lickalot

Re: Decadence temporarily postponed

Post by lickalot »

Shows temporarily postponed until a new venue can be found - see you all soon.