Girls who send me naughty pics!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Rico78

Girls who send me naughty pics!!

Post by Rico78 »

Hi All

For those who have visited my threads before, know I like to new shoot girls!

Well most of the girls are complete amatuers, some from amateur modeling sites, most are girls I meet in clubs (including lap dancing clubs, a great place to meet open minded girls), the street, facebook, myspace etc... Basically anywhere and everywhere

I usually ask the girls to send pics they take themselves (or by an unsuspecting boyfriend). So here's a few of the shots I found on my pc that I've been sent over the last couple of years, you may recognise a few if you look back through my posts.

They are all genuinely pics that I've been sent, so the the quality isn't great, but I thought you might like them.

[Edited by Moderator]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my blog below, over 2400 hardcore pics of 42 young first timers (so far!)

Great fulls screen shots of these girls getting really naughty, cumshots galore.

Rico78

Re: Girls who send me naughty pics!!

Post by Rico78 »

Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

I hope you got all these girls' permission to publicise them on a public forum.

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
RoddersUK

Post by RoddersUK »

They can send me some if they want.

RoddersUK
Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

"I hope you got all these girls' permission to publicise them on a public forum."

I have model releases for the girls I've shot, no idea for the others, anyone else know the rules/law etc on this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my blog below, over 2400 hardcore pics of 42 young first timers (so far!)

Great fulls screen shots of these girls getting really naughty, cumshots galore.

rgb

Post by rgb »

There aren't any rules or laws - it's just that any of the girls for whom you have no model release could take civil legal proceedings against you for publishing her image without permission having sent them to you on the implicit understanding they were for your eyes only.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

Hi rgb

Thanks, In fact I was wondering about model releases, I've always (apart from my first two shoots) got the models ive shot to sign the release, and get a shot of them holding the signed release.

But does anyone know of any tog/producer who used a set of pics without release and actually went through civil legal proceedings?

Cos I've always wondered if the model release has any legal standing?

Thanks

rgb

Post by rgb »

A model release is just a contract between you and the model - the contract is implied anyway when you handed over the money and she agreed and understood that the pics could be published - it just confirms it in writing. If a future boyfriend found the pics and threw a wobbler and she said to you "pleeease take them off the internet" , you can wave the model release and say "but you took the money and agreed..."

The difference with the girls sending in pics is they didn't know they might be published - they might have been short of some cash for the rent that week and thought "hey, I can make a few quid quickly - doing some private shoots, my mum and boyfriend will never know...." until boyfriend's mates see her fanny on BGAFD - and then he's either round at your place and/or there's talk of solicitors.....!sad!

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

You're asking about the law? So you're just thinking of how this all affects you, then?

I've typed out a reply and wiped it about 5 times because your attitude is so abhorrent to me I couldn't finish it in a way that it wouldn't get modded.

Didn't you even think that some girls might lose a job, a relationship, a friend, or ties with family members due to something like this? They trusted you with intimate shots of themselves, for their own reasons, and in return you completely took the piss.

Forget the law for a bit; morally you must have known this isn't how you treat young girls who are nice enough to send you shots of themselves, naked.

Maybe some don't care, but the decent thing to do is ask first, surely?

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

Hi Sam

I can see where your coming from, and admire your sense of moral strength whilst browsing an adult forum.

But I admittly I only posted the pics after seeing loads of post such as this one And didn't really see the harm.

It has hundreds of similar shots like the ones I had above.

Many of these girls are wannable models showing more on sites such as purestorm, net models etc...

So I'm reluctant to accept my attitude is abhorrent, maybe I was hasty, but I think models losing their jobs for posing topless/nude etc isn't likely.

But perhaps in hindsight I should have shown more discretion..