Bluebird New Site Launch Date

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
davos11

Re: Bluebird New Site Launch Date

Post by davos11 »

HAHAHA ....are you on another planet hiwatt, do you really think i am the only one complaining,do you have a selective memory or just bad eye site...you would need at least two sets of hands to count the pissed off customers just on the couple of bluebird threads on bgafd.

And if you think promotion is giving release date after release date for content that doesnt get released... not to mention the fact everyone who has a memebership with the oldsite is not going to get any more content for there money ,and then will have to buy a new membership to the new site.

You may think im being pedantic with the whole new years thing....but you honestly cnt think that saying somethign will be a "new years treat" then giving it to them mid march etc.... is a bit mis-leading.

Promotion it maybe, but not of the good kind....i think it has lost you customers and knocked your already poor reputation.

I cant think for a second that if you could go back and do it all again you wouldnt change anything,and as for expecting an appology i think theres a good deal of people on this forum you would need to appologise to first.
davos11

Post by davos11 »

As for Killergram ignoring customers ,Not having screenshots or previews...
They have been on this forum longer than you have ,Giving updates and previews(trailers) every single week.
The fans talk in the threads to each other and Killergram/Anjali are always happy to respond.
garethbjenkins

Post by garethbjenkins »

I feel your pain. As a former web editor myself, I know just how difficult it can be to start up a new site and not be able to transfer the login details (I used to run NUS' website....yes, I'm fully aware that there's a slight irony, given the organisation's views, on me now working in adult entertainment but it was primarily just a job....one with the benefits of being in Camden, round the corner from my old home, and having some pretty decent people there...albeit a bit left).

Anyway, this is about your site, not my old wows! I hope the launch goes well and the roll out over a couple of weeks is a sound idea. I'm looking forward to next month.

Duncan Biscuits.

Freelance web editor and content producer
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

We are NOT slagging off KG. We actually said in our post that KG has a nice site. And we have said elsewhere that we respect their contribution to the UK adult film industry.

Your point about actually writing anything on this Forum is strange. We like to have a dialogue with the fans. So we write our side of it: that's what a dialogue is.

If we do not respond to posts we are accused of ignoring people. If we do write, then you say we shouldn't. So - hey - why don't we all just stop writing and close the Forum ? That's where your logic takes us :)
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

We never gave a release DATE. So your whole little rant falls into its own hole. Stop digging.
HarveyJay

Post by HarveyJay »

Looking forward to the new site when it's launched guys :) and some of my scenes from last year.
nasty

Post by nasty »

Like to have a dialogue with the fans....All I ever see on here is you guys explaining why things haven't happened the way you originally said they were gonna happen!

[url=http://nastynas.thumblogger.com]Free Pics And Clips At The Nasty Nas Guide[/url]
Dace

Post by Dace »

KG debuted Delta White - the Jewel in the crown of TV Babes and I think they've got her best content as well so I wouldn't be so sure you would be sitting around waiting for a TV babe to show up there and it "never happening"

Also a "New years treat" implies the scene would have been available around the 1st Jan, and its been yet another fuckup and as usual you can't just admit to that

oh well
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

New Years trear for me would be at least in January for me.

But I suppose it is subjective. Althought I have pointed out my feelings towards BlueBird's previous posts please give them a chance to provide a scene this month as technically whilst in my book it is still New Year.

Even I would promote a scene coming New Year and not expect people to get it on the 1st of Jan.

Still.....I may eating my hat once again if the whole thing is still tits up still by mid March.

Stormchild69