Females for bondage on LOCATION

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
ChrisUK

Females for bondage on LOCATION

Post by ChrisUK »

Female models required for bondage work on LOCATION in HAMPSHIRE, for the NEW YEAR.

You must be between size 6 and 10, and aged between 18 and 28.

I am based in Hampshire, you must be prepared to travel to me because all the shooting will be done on location local to me. You will be required to arrive no later than 10am so if you are not local to Hampshire please bear in mind travelling time to work. For example, Yorkshire and Cornwall is a 4 hour drive away, Norwich and Carmarthen 3.5 hours.

Model release and 2 x positive forms of i.d. is mandatory (government issued photo id i.e. a passport or driving licence plus for example a birth certificate, national insurance/student/medical card )

DO contact me with
References ( names and phone numbers of real photographers you have worked for )
Your financial expectations.
Details about yourself that you feel are pertinent, and why you feel you are suitable for this work.

Do NOT contact me if
You are not happy showing your face or modelling to adult levels.
You have hair extensions.
You lack the ability to express yourself facially!
You are a flake unless made by Cadbury?s, in which case I?ll eat you.
You think bondage is lying in a supine position on a bed wearing pink fluffy handcuffs.

Reliability is absolutely essential so committed models only PLEASE. I am not wishing to play games or engage in email/private message tennis. I expect a job application from you so if you cannot follow these instructions then I'm sorry to say that you will not get a reply. Similarly please note that "one-liners" and "text speak" displays a lack of professionalism and I will therefore not waste my time responding to them.

For further information please private message me on bwchris2006uk at yahoo.co.uk so that we can conduct our business affairs away from public forums.

http://www.chrisdeephotography.com/
Krystal Niles

Re: Females for bondage on LOCATION

Post by Krystal Niles »

oh to bad i have hair extensions :(

Experienced Glamour Model and Adult Performer. I am able to provide excellent refs from togs and producers. Currently running Adult Webshow Chatgirltvx
rgb

Post by rgb »

ChrisUK wrote:

> You are a flake unless made by Cadbury?s, in which case I?ll
> eat you.
>

!laugh!

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
Trinity

Post by Trinity »