Online Certs

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
one eyed jack

Re: Online Certs

Post by one eyed jack »

Well if there is no paper then Im not sure how producers in the UK will use documentation as part of their 2257 or show due dilligence.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Sorry I must hasten to add Trinity that I am not the authority on this scheme here. This is something that the author of this thread should address since it is the service they are providing.

I have no say whatsoever in how they are running the service.

All Im saying is that it wont be half as successful if producers cannot retain copies of the certificate as part of their document keeping

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
James not Bond

Post by James not Bond »

Clinic Express wrote in one post on this thread:
'The system will initially be voluntary, however some of the key players in the NHS have stated that they can see this eventually replacing the paper based system altogether.'

On another post within thread:
'I would just like to point out that every film producer (free member / user) will be manually verified. This will help us to prevent just anyone from joining.'

If a legitimate producer was prevented by Clinic Express from viewing online certs that could potentially put them out of business. Clinic Express would effectively be controlling the adult industry in the UK.

<http://www.ukgirlsvod.com/index.php?vod=220050&>
traceylain

Re: Online Certs & Costs

Post by traceylain »

So basically even more expensive than the database scheme already offered by city doc without even a paper cert!As their scheme hasnt taken off because most models cant afford it,how will yours?You seem to be taking the law into your own hands without the support of anyone,in particular the producers.We applaud any scheme to get a database sorted,but once again this seems a money making excercise from clinics whose numbers are dwindling in the economic climate.

www.freddiesworld.com
[url]http://www.freddiesworld.co.uk[url]
www.britishgrannyfuck.com
Tracey's Blog
traceylain.wordpress.com/
ClinicExpress

Post by ClinicExpress »

You will be able to print the digital cert for your records. Just like printing a boarding card.

This will be no less valid than a fax, PDF or photocopy.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Thanks for clarifying

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
ClinicExpress

Post by ClinicExpress »

No legitamate clinic, producer or performer would be prevented from joining, we're just trying to prevent anybody from outside the industry viewing what some see as sensative data.

Why would we want to control anything. Our business is in testing and treating STDs

A lot of people have talked about online certs and no one has done anything about it. We were asked by performers that come to clinic express so I said I'd do it. At the same time I'm trying to keep everyone happy and produce somthing that is secure.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I think what you are doing is commendable but i feel the sudden rollout of this scheme just merely announced here will tkae some time to see whether it will be successful or not.

As it is we can see some obvious obstacles to overcome as I mentioned in various places on this thread.

It is within everyone in the adult industrys interests to make sure this scheme is successful.

I mainly work with couples and dont have eny need to subscribe and the only reason I have taken up the cause so actively was for the similar reason you did, because it was demanded by more than a few who wanted change and seeing how bad the present system was when i was freelancing with professionals on their shoots.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
James not Bond

Post by James not Bond »

How about this for an idea off the top of my head?

The producers meet up and agree on creating a charity. This charity will approach PCT's and tell them that this industry is legitimate and that models have the right to be tested by PCT's (for a reasonable fee). Thats called lobbying, lots of industries do it.

The charity creates a website for the PCT's to upload online certs as well as giving a hard paper copy to the model.

The model, not the charity, then decides who they show their own online certs to.

Creating a charity will cost money and that will come from producers, but remember, donations to charities are tax deductable. Also it shows that we as an industry is doing something positive about this problem without models or producers being ripped off by private clinics.

<http://www.ukgirlsvod.com/index.php?vod=220050&>
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

James not Bond wrote:

If a legitimate producer was prevented by Clinic Express from viewing online certs that could potentially put them out of business. Clinic Express would effectively be controlling the adult industry in the UK.

Im not sure Clinic Express would need to do this. The way it was described to us at last years meeting that these id cards will be issued to the model and they would be the ones to issue permission to inspect their certs online and even then it would be a 12 hour window.

What i would like to know is how Clinic Express can actually verify producers. If they are not on your radar but are legitimate producers then James Not Bond may have a good point.

I dont think it would take much to establish a propducer is who he says he is but then Im in the business of knowing that.

How would Clinic Express know? Not every producer has a website and does an adult work profile mean they are ok?

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com