please, who is daphne

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Daphne

Re: well perhaps I am wrong

Post by Daphne »

Hello Daphne here
Krystal forwarded me this thread im totaly sympathetic with you felicia for checking up and its good when something doesnt sound right to check up i have few models booked tanya and krystal im sure they would be happy to give you a reference once iv worked with them. I do believe there are a few rockys who work in this industry and few models with similar names and accounts.

Someone needs to start somewhere so hopefully i can build up good references with the models i have booked in so far.

Hope everyones as open as we are and lets keep producing where we can in this current financial climate lol moneys to be made

Daph

Daphne
Producer/Photographer/Model
felicia

Post by felicia »

ok. great if all is as it should be :)

would love to work with you after this saturdays shoot.

very sorry if I jumped to conclusions. just don't like when things
doesn't seem to add up, and my alarm bells seriously went of here.

but back to business, is this producer u mentioned as a ref also a web designer then, shekiedancer@hotmail.com , still need a good one :)

love
felicia

Swedish Performer, well established back home since 2 years, so far starring in Young Harlots, Private Lessons in the UK and now ready for the next thing. What have you got in mind for my next shoot ;)
Daphne

Post by Daphne »

yes hes a webdesigner very good one

Daphne
Producer/Photographer/Model
beck images

Re: please, who is daphne

Post by beck images »

Daphne,
If you are who you say you are and intend to be a producer in this industry, may I say that references and credibility are paramount. If you start off on the wrong foot and people are instantly suspicious of you, it would make me question why.

Personally, I would always trust my first instinct in matters like these.

Also it does seem a little strange to me that if your name is Daphne and you are an ex model, why no one has actually heard of you. Also when you click on your profile, you list your real name as a male name Dolph. Also Dolph Ziggler is a pro wwe wrestler???!! Strange email address for a female producer wouldn't you say? Also lack of any punctuation in your posts sets off alarm bells for me. I do not know of many or any Rocky's in the business, and no model has identical email addresses. I hope I'm wrong, but as a new 'producer' it is up to you to prove yourself genuine, not for us to prove you're not.

Image and Photographic Agent

Published in Penthouse USA, Penthouse Australia, Hustler, Fox, Club International, Club Confidential, Men Only, Lollypops, Gallery amongst others.

[url]http://www.clubsandy.com[/url]
beck images

Post by beck images »

To Felicia and other girls. If Daphne has used daphnestone.com as a personal reference, go to the site and click on a couple of the free trailers and you can quickly see/hear that that particular Daphne is an American. So to Tanya, Krystal and Felicia, if you want my honest opinion, I smell a pretty big rat.

Published in Penthouse USA, Penthouse Australia, Hustler, Fox, Club International, Club Confidential, Men Only, Lollypops, Gallery amongst others.

beck images

Post by beck images »

Also pretty amazing how neither Daphne or Veronica Mars posts have any commas, full stops, punctuation and both same style of spelling mistakes and text speech. Plus if you are going to use the same fake email addresses for references i.e. shekiedancer@hotmail.com, then make sure you remember if that is for a male or female. In this instance with felicia, it is an address for a male producer, in a previous post you made under Veronica Mars, shekiedancer was a female model you had got work for in LA.

You have serious issues....

felicia

Post by felicia »

thanks beck images, that summons up how I reacted to the whole thing very well.

also after being a little nice in the thread I where added by the so called daphne on my msn. I was then already chatting with this rocky dillon.
I had their windows next to each other and compared the writing, choice of words and the amazing fact that in the 10 min we chatted they didn't ones manage to write at the same time, but I suppose that was a coincedense as all the other things I wrote yesterday :D if they are not 2 people, which I seriously doubt, this is a person actually sitting on 2 computers trying to pull this trick on people. very worrying I would say!

also when I approached daphne before even posting this post, she did say that it was ok for me checking up on her, but even though I questioned her about her refs appearing in an earlier con and rocky dillon, she didn't in any way try to explain herself, the only reply was something like "that is fine hun". so I find it very hard to take her comment about all the different male models named rocky and similar mail addresses seriously.

I am not new in the business, I have been shooting adult material for more then 2 years and have never been to a dodgy shoot so far, I am however new here in england and this is the first time I am active on this forum since moving here, and I am not sure how cocky and bitchy I can be about things before I get it right back in my face.

however to me the fact that someone replies fast on an email means absolutely nothing, anyone can promise you all the fortunes in the world via email , phone or so on.
she did reply to me really fast as well, talking about modeling in the US and taking me there, funny enough even before we had come to talk about what she was gonna produce here or even before asking to see my portfolio or anything.

To me this is a person doing everything after the book when it comes to pulling a con, the only thing is that to me him/her/they actually really sucks at it.

I would not attend this shoot on saturday myself, just wanted to say that.

please beware!

love
felicia

Swedish Performer, well established back home since 2 years, so far starring in Young Harlots, Private Lessons in the UK and now ready for the next thing. What have you got in mind for my next shoot ;)
nasty

Re: some details..?

Post by nasty »

I doubt it's the Hollywood actress courtesy of the Heroes set!

[url=http://nastynas.thumblogger.com]Free Pics And Clips At The Nasty Nas Guide[/url]