At retro club 16th December

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tanya Cox

At retro club 16th December

Post by Tanya Cox »

Hi Guys,

Just letting you all know - it will be my 1st night at retro club on 16th December,

I will be being filmed performing live in the club,

so if anyone would like to come meet me in the flesh, watch a live show or watch the films been made ........

please come along and say hello,

Luv Tanya

XXX

--

coolguy02

Re: At retro club 16th December

Post by coolguy02 »

Hi Tanya! I would love to meet you so may try to pop down that night.....you are exceptional.....speak 2 u soon! :o)

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Tanya Cox

Post by Tanya Cox »

Hi Twister,

Some producers don't like to keep their business private - away from public forums, so im not gonna mention who is filming just incase,
But yes he is a repatable producer.

Been filmed is nothing new to me - its the been filmed in a club with members of the public watching which is a new one

But hopefully it will be a great night and everyone will enjoy the show and have fun.

xxx
Tanya Cox

Post by Tanya Cox »

Hi Coolguy,

Thankyou very much,

If you do make it please come say hello - i don't bite, not unless you ask me really nicely anyway hehe.

Luv Tanya

XXX
nikonman

Post by nikonman »

Tanya,
Will you be staying over to do other photo shoots or studio days when you come down to Birmingham ?.
Tanya Cox

Post by Tanya Cox »

Hi Nikonman,

I will be staying over in birmingham but im affraid i won't be available to shoot the next day this time,

But im hoping to do more events at the retro club so yes at the next one ill prob try sort out a studio day the next day or we can organise a shoot if you are wanting to shoot me again?

let me know which is best for you - email me direct on tanyacox@live.com

Luv Tanya

XXX
Tanya Cox

one week to go

Post by Tanya Cox »

Hi Guys,

Only one week to go .......

to my 1st night at retro club,

hope to see lots of you there,

Luv Tanya

XXX