Poppy Morgan Website

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Darren L Morgan

Poppy Morgan Website

Post by Darren L Morgan »

Hi,

Just to let you know the all new Poppy website is almost finished, sorry for the delay. At the moment the site is parked at
Please note this will convert back to .com shortly but any members will not be afected by this.
Please also look at this is our 2nd site and by joining either one of them, you get free membership to the other, so two sites for the price of one!
There are loads and loads of updates, pictures and video, to go onto both sites, so keep checking in.
As Poppy would say...happy wanking!

Darren Morgan
Poppy Morgan Productions
Darren Morgan Productions
www.poppymorgan.com
www.asiancandyshop.com

sensi

Re: Poppy Morgan Website

Post by sensi »

Hey guys!
Sites are looking good!
Good luck with them!

Sensi

[url]http://www.theundercoverlover.com[/url]
James_Accountant

Post by James_Accountant »

Hi Darren,

The site looks good. Wishing you and Poppy all the best.

Regards, James

Accountant offering tax and accounting services to the adult entertainment industry.

Helping entertainers become wealthier by paying less tax.

http://www.adultwork.com/James%5FAccountant
max_tranmere

Post by max_tranmere »

I'm looking forward to the site being formally launched Darren. Will it have a Switch/Maestro favilty, for those of us without the credit cards which are listed? Also, a lot of sites have a 'join for one month not recurring' option - so people can join and see if they like it and then join for longer if they do. Will it have such a thing? Also, will all the content be exclusive? It's just that the photos at the top of the site, that greet you as you get to the opening page (featuring Poppy in brown underwear) have appeared on her Facebook page. Not the exact photos, but ones from the same photoshoot.
Darren L Morgan

Post by Darren L Morgan »

The site will be updates as often as possible. Obviously we will endevour to keep the content exclusive although its very difficult with Poppy content as no sooner is something released, it's all over the net.
We will be adding webcam sessions soon so you will be able to chat live with Poppy two times per week(subject to her schedule).
We use CCBill, so ALL payment options they provide will be on offer. We do not have the "join for one month not recurring" option. Membership will need to be cancelled.
We know we cant please everyone but hopefully giving two websites for the price of one gives members a little extra than the norm.

LeeHenshaw

Post by LeeHenshaw »

Hi Darren
The site looks like it going to be great good work , if you ever need a studio to shoot please take a look at my studio

http://www.bodylinestudio.com

Cheers Lee Henshaw
max_tranmere

Post by max_tranmere »

Thanks for that. As far as I know CCBill doesn't extend to some of the domesic payment cards here in the UK - Switch/Maestro and the like. I am hoping that in the 'bill my bank account' facility on Poppy's new site will have an easy way of setting up a direct debit from a domestic UK account. Many sites have 'routing number' listed (which I assume is like 'sort code' here in the UK). If Poppy's site will recognise and accept an account from a normal UK High Street bank, and 'routing number' means the same as sort code', then Poppy's fans will find it easy joining that way. Is that going to be the case?
Keni

Post by Keni »

Daz you got mail bro :D

--
[b][url=https://twitter.com/KeniStyles]My tweets![/url][/b]