Apology.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Samara

Re: Apology.

Post by Samara »

what I would like to add is, that when I shot my photo sets with joanna, she was lovely, everything was on my terms and she also supported me through condidence issues I was going through and offered great advice and support, I just felt it was fair and this had to be said. As I didnt feel in negative feelings towards the shoot at all, and actually came away with a huge confidence boost and had a lovely day. and the same case with tony, we had great shoot, everything was good, and again offered great advice and support, and another huge confidence boost.

I just felt this had to be said.

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
Heidi Vincent

Post by Heidi Vincent »

I've worked with Tony on several occasions and always found him to be a genuine guy.
However, like most others on this thread, the only details I have are the ones posted by Cyprus.
Therefore,the only comments I can make are based on putting myself in the situation she described.
That said, the way I see it, when you have a partner you love and who loves you, theres only one person you should ask for advice and thats them.
Even more so if they're in the same industry.
Relationships should be based on trust and honesty.
Theres no way I'd enter into any agreement without talking it through first with my partner and we were BOTH happy with the decision.
To go behind someones back you care dearly about can only result in misery all round.
Or is that just me being simplistic?

Heidi V.
X
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I dont need to know whats going on but I understand it full well which is why I kept me trap shut.

Its a personal matter that I felt was noble in its public apology but ultimately the decision for forgiveness lies at the door of the person it was aimed for.

I dont like when people in the business fall out.

Its just plain awkward

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples