Need a 'togger?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Daz Savage

Need a 'togger?

Post by Daz Savage »

Since people seem to be offering their services as freelancers and since I often have time on my hands... does anyone want some photography work done by me?
I'll have a window in my daytime schedule soon (evenings are gonna be taken up with a freebie design job for a friend on here and with a couple of new websites I'm gonna be opening soon)... just thought I'd put that in - in case you thought I was lazy.
My rates to others in the trade are gonna be reasonable and, of course I'll even sign over the rights to the pix since I probably won't be wanting to use them myself beyond putting the odd one in my portfolio. If, however anyone wants to do something entirely on a content-share basis I may be interested but we'd have to discuss that further.
admin@newbeautycollective.com

<http://www.bustylittleolivia.com>
(Not my site but I do the shooting and she'd love you to take a peek!)
Jessica Rider

Re: Need a 'togger?

Post by Jessica Rider »

I'd be interested in some content share hun, that is if you'd be interested in me !blush!

I don't exactly have the "assets" that most of your models seem to be blessed with !grin! but let me know if you can make use of me !grin!

If not can you email me your rates anyway please?

Speak soon

Jess xx

Bubbly blonde yorkshire housewife always looking for locations, paid shoots and poss content share
Tyler1

Re: Need a 'togger?

Post by Tyler1 »

HI daz - when we getting together?...text me - same number xx