Why did you remove my post.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Marino

Re: Why did you remove my post.

Post by Marino »

Hi Guys.
been out all day just got to go out again, had a ton of mails thanks but will get back to you all tomorrow. regards marino

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
Daz Savage

Post by Daz Savage »

I rarely kiss any admin ass (and am not really doing so now) but I have never, ever seen an admin reply like this. Usually if any member of a forum crosses an admin publicly they either get the silent treatment or banned or worse... and I was expecting as much.
Here the response amazed me - and certainly not because I thought Marino deserved a roasting either.
I have no doubt that Marino has been royally pissed-off by someone and that he is justifiably wanting some measure of revenge or wanting to help others not fall into the same trap... either way his motives are probably reasonable and I'm not trying to say otherwise... I just feel that the response to his post-in-anger was cool.

Okay, ass-kissing over.

<http://www.bustylittleolivia.com>
(Not my site but I do the shooting and she'd love you to take a peek!)
bigcockencounters

Post by bigcockencounters »

I have not seen the article in question, but would have to side with them, legalmindfields and fuckwits well who knows.

As a compromise, how does Admin stand to hotlinking to another site, ie dodgy person listed at this link (external full story, headline say "Marino is concerned about this person")?
Peter

Post by Peter »

bigcockencounters wrote:

> I have not seen the article in question, but would have to side
> with them, legalmindfields and fuckwits well who knows.
>
> As a compromise, how does Admin stand to hotlinking to another
> site, ie dodgy person listed at this link (external full story,
> headline say "Marino is concerned about this person")?

As each repetition of a libel is a new and separate offence, linking to another article in another place would be as bad as publishing it yourself, so BGAFD would still be liable for spreading the lies.

(General point, not saying the OP's post which I didn't see, was either libelous or lies)
We have need of you again, great king.
MelodyChase

Post by MelodyChase »

now im confused Is that a joke twister or are you a female, i always thought u were a bloke.????