MODELS WANTED

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tonys Films

MODELS WANTED

Post by Tonys Films »

HELLO GUYS AND GIRLS, I am looking for models to work with next week in London for shoots, stills and filming all models can apply - all levels required. Earnings per shoot with expenses paid.

email with sample images to modeljobs08@yahoo.co.uk and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

many thanks
Tony
:)
carmen232

Re: MODELS WANTED

Post by carmen232 »

hey mailed you earlier can you give me details abou the shoot carmen

s.kosznik
Krystal Niles

Post by Krystal Niles »

u have mail x

Experienced Glamour Model and Adult Performer. I am able to provide excellent refs from togs and producers. Currently running Adult Webshow Chatgirltvx
valentino

Post by valentino »

hi

u have mail !!!

valentino.. http://www.adultwork.com/superstarproduction
czeroticmodels

Post by czeroticmodels »

Hello,I am going to have my model in the UK from the 19th till the 26th,she is B/G,B/B/G,DP model,you can see her on my site under No 23 (Lena Cova) the site is www.cz-erotic-models.com. I am sending girls over every month.

Zuzana Zeleznovova
CZ-EROTIC-MODELS
Samara

Post by Samara »

Hi,

I would love to come down and shoot. Im new girl to the industry that works up to bg hardcore.

my email is samara31@hotmail.co.uk

I can send you some pics and also you can check some out at www.wix.com/ukmodels/samarasands.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

samara

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com