Live B/G Event

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
RJProductions

Live B/G Event

Post by RJProductions »

Anyone wanted to photograph live scenes without the full cost of hiring a studio and paying for the models? Anyone ever wanted to take part??

These scenarios are becoming increasingly popular and after being involved in one, I have joined up with Sunny Wood to organise more of these events.

We are running the next one in the London area in September.

You get to take as many photographs as you like and then get the chance to take part in a bukkake scene with a pro model.

Spaces are limited so please reply if interested to jim7930@googlemail.com
and I will be able to provide more details
Sarah Kelly

Re: Live B/G Event

Post by Sarah Kelly »

As twister says , storm would love this.... drop her a line ASAP xx

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

who gets the model release, and do we sign a togs/cameraman release? I'm interested but just wanna know.

Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Happy to help out on the bukkake side - have full certs

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
Storm

Post by Storm »

Hi hunni, do you need any models for this. As twister and Sarah have already said, i am very interested in this. (thanx guys xx)
I am a huge exhibitionist, and the idea of getting wildly ****ed in front of lots of togs is a huge turn on.

<http://www.wix.com/sexystorm/storms-wix>
Jonboy

Re: Hi Matt Live B/G Event

Post by Jonboy »

Hello Matt when I read the recomendations for Storm and saw you posting for one horrible moment I thought you were offering up your services for Bukkake , delighted your not , and so are you probably

Jonboy
Jonnystyle

Post by Jonnystyle »

Are you looking for the TOGs?

If so sounds interesting. Count me in. Do you have to be a pro? if not I have a few friends that will be interested.

You have mail
gto2210

Post by gto2210 »

interested, buz me details
RJProductions

Post by RJProductions »

Hi,

Sorry for the delays replying to this- swine flu's kept me in bed for 2 weeks!

We already have the models provisionally organised so are just looking for togs.

The event will cost between ?75 and ?100 (depending on numbers) for the togs to take pictures for approx 1 hour of the B/G scene then another 1 hour for the bukakke scene.

The day was originally organised for 5th September but may be moved to another date.

There will be 5-6 togs for 1 scene in the morning and another in the afternoon. We still have 3 spaces left in the morning and 1 for the afternoon but some of them were booked before the date was confirmed, so there may be extra spaces now.

If anyone is interested in taking up the tog spaces or knows of anyone, please email me at:

jim7930@googlemail.com