New Girls 2 the industry Needed 4 solo shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
nicole27

New Girls 2 the industry Needed 4 solo shoots

Post by nicole27 »

Hey girls

I need new faces for solo shoots fab rates of pay, The shoots are based in the north of england but models from all areas considered but travel is not covered.

Requirments

18-35yrs old
Size 8-12
No really big tattoos (small ones considered)
Must be comfortable with talking On camera. Also you must be able to provide 2 forms of photographic id for the model release.

If intrested please contact me with pictures and stats

Thanks

Nicole
Samara

Re: New Girls 2 the industry Needed 4 solo shoots

Post by Samara »

Hey nicole, Im based in the north of england, I have few big tattoos, but they can be covered with stage make up, and Id be happy to cover them for a shoot.

samara xx

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
Melanie Jo B

Post by Melanie Jo B »

Hi

Im based in liverpool i do have a few tattoos check out my profile and let me know what you think

http://glamourfinder.com/ads/female/melaniej/63322

Melanie

www.glamourfinder.com/ads/female/melaniej/63322
Mark Taylor

Nicole who is this for please

Post by Mark Taylor »

Hi Nicole,
Magnificent of you, to try and find work for new girls. Now if I recall you also tried to do the same on PS some time ago. It was ?400.00 for the girl and ?100.00 for you, that is if my memory serves me correctly. The client was Fiona Cooper and all the girls were warned of by PS members

Now this would not be the same client, would it
Sarah Kelly

is 20% not a fair fee?

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Hi mark... If a girl doesnt know the client then isnt a 20% finders/agency fee fair? Or is THAT not actually your point? Id happily pay that for any decent work sourced to me.... and ,regardless of any client named, if every girl went direct once "tipped off", is that going to benefit the girls or the industry long term? Id rather Agents existed , made decent money and did a good job,long term, than get squeezed out of fees , not make money and then not exist......... I have no axe to grind, i dont know you,so its purely an observation from a new model doesnt have an agent and finds her own work thus far..... x

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
Peter

Re: is 20% not a fair fee?

Post by Peter »

You have to be confident the 'agent' is looking after *your* best interests, and not just bunging you forward for any old work with absolutely anyone just to get their hands on the finders fee.
We have need of you again, great king.
belfast_birty

Re: is 20% not a fair fee?

Post by belfast_birty »

When I use girls,I ensure the payment of any agent's fee,if necessary on a continuing basis.This is the style in Europe,and ensures a long term relationship with both the girl and the agency.
Sarah Kelly

Er, thats becuase you have integrity .. x

Post by Sarah Kelly »

and if more people did that, [img]http://www.rgbphotohost.com/images/0809/IMG_0005.jpg[/img]
Picture hosting courtesy of UKPussyTalk.com

all to the good ,for everyone involved ..x

SarahKellyxxx
Sarah Kelly

Let me reprase that ...

Post by Sarah Kelly »

let me re phrase that so we only include actual,real agents and i agree.... i was sent to a job that didnt exist by an "Agent" ... when i asked them about it, they never even got back to me with an answer.... !!! And Im a girl all FOR paying 20%,so how stupid /negligent/inept,are they! x

SarahKellyxxx
carmen232

Post by carmen232 »

hey I would be interested in doing a solo girl shoot and am confident in performing and talking on camera carmen

s.kosznik