serious con girls be warned

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Annap

Re: serious con girls be warned

Post by Annap »

i contacted Veronica Mars also , she posted on BGAFD a while ago asking for femalemodels when she replied saying shes intereste i ttold her the fee for b/ g shoot said too much and 3was getting girls to do for about 100.00 for b/g

i declined no Thanks !!!

Anna P
Dylan Devere

Post by Dylan Devere »

It looks like alot of people replied to the original posting for an agent.... just shows the need for someone who knows their stuff to point people in the direction of a good, reputable agent.

Much more than a handful but never a waste.

Toyboys always welcome in this MILF's panties.

<http://dylandevere.com>
marshman

Post by marshman »

Fair play to Emma for alerting people to this and whatever way you dress it up, its both weird and sinister at the same time,not a good mix.

Barry

Tony__T

Post by Tony__T »

Veronica Mars was also the name of a (rather excellent) American TV show from a couple of years back.

You'd think these people would pick pseudonyms that couldn't be easily googled really!
DJ_Jenns

Post by DJ_Jenns »

Also common sense would tell you theres no such thing as a 5 minute shoot.

Any "test" shoot i've ever heard of has been an hour at the very shortest.

*groof*
Sarah Kelly

your kidding me..

Post by Sarah Kelly »

you mean,my agent is a well knowm american tv actress? this sounds highly impluasible- like she is even female?....or are you infering the guy,veronica,as no doubt he is a guy, is a cross dresser? x
Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx