Great website Bluebird!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
hiwatt

Re: Great website Bluebird!!

Post by hiwatt »

Please read this:

Thanks
Christian Storm

Post by Christian Storm »

I've read it.

Why are some downloading and others aren't then???

You should say you can download if you can't.

I think the website content is dead on, its just I'm not getting what I paid for, thats whats annoying me.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Christian: you are getting what you paid for - you can download the scenes and films: just use realplayer.

That's why the site has so many download options - so that whatever browser or system a customer is using, there will be at least 1 way of taking the download.

Try the 'watch now' button and tell us if your RealPlayer doesn't download (just click the 'download with replplayer' button) - OK ?

We'll get there !
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

As we said, there have been some fake claims. Only to be expected.
Thanks for your feedback.
Will ensure Marc and colleagues deal with your outstanding issues.
Kind regards
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

You have fascinated me.

3 post, no reference to who you are and no email address.

Well I am Stormchild69 from www.nude2rude.com. My email address is in my postings as well as my MSN. I have posted over 1780 messages. I am sorry but your post will look to most as if it is a promo for Bluebird. Bluebird are doing well now and I am sure you do not mean harm but just look at your profile. It only aids the anti-BlueBird brigade.

Come clean and say who you are.

As I said I am Stormchild69 aka Mat from www.nude2rude.com... Who are you?

Stormchild69

Bluebird Support

Post by Bluebird Support »

Hi Christian,

We have identified some issues with our downloads. Please see if using Real player will solve the issue for now. Also, if you can give me some more specific information as to which scenes you had problems with it would be helpful. Thank you for your support.

Thank you,

Nicholas Steele
CEO Bluebird Films
Christian Storm

When you say 'Realplayer' you mean 'Quicktime' don't you?

There is a difference.

WMV or is a Windows thing

Quicktime is a MAC thing (most people with Windows will have QT on there PC as it comes with iTunes)

Realplayer is third party software, and you don't have Realplayer files on your site.

If you offer up a scene with the option to choose with one you want, you should have the choice??

Some you can download as QT and WMV

Some as WMV only

Some as QT only

On Killergram you get these options, and you can choose the format you want, why not on this site?

The content is great and thats what matters, its a shame that the customer isn't getting what he's playing for.
Christian Storm

I have emailed you fella.

Please don't think I'm being a cunt here. I'm just pointing out the issues.

As I have said in the email, its a limit of 16 scenes, i've had 14 and now I can't put anymore in the library.

And half the ones in my library won't download in the format I want.

I can't see any option for Realplayer and to be honest I don't want to install extra programs on my laptop.