BLUEBIRD WEBSITE LAUNCH

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Christian Storm

Re: BLUEBIRD WEBSITE LAUNCH

Post by Christian Storm »

Thanks. You didn't have to do that. Appreciated.

It looks like some of the Quicktime files are downloading.

QUICKTIME is fucking shit!
Christian Storm

Post by Christian Storm »

Right, now I've found a few WMV that will DL.

So basically its teething problems.
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Teething problems that should have been checked out in the last year that the site has taken to be rebuilt. Memo to Paul: Get some competent guys around you. So not good that you have downloading problems on your videos. You got 400 or so. Well I got a similar amount, run my own website and have no problems. Email me at admin@nude2rude.com as I know I can help you. Your site should be tops and it nearly is but you are surrounding yourself with complete fucking twats.

Stormchild69

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

totally agree with you. Hiwatt needs me to sort this. I got a bigger site than him and mange fine by myself. He needs clued up guys. Releasing a site that is fucked up.. once again is so fucking wrong. Needs to lear about testing the site before release. Highly embarassed for him as he isn't technical.

Hiwatt: Lets get your site sorted as it should be the best in the world or UK at least and you are being fucked over by incompetent idiots,

Stormchild69

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

ahhh. i am a php3 - 4 programer. not looked into it yet but still my site runs a treat.

kerrylouiselove

Post by kerrylouiselove »

Heyyy Guys

Can you email me my log in for bluebird, I must have 40 scenes with them! So pleased the site is launched yeye. Im back in LA 13-28th of this month so looking forward to hopefully shooting with Bluebird again there! xxx

[url=http://pleasekerrylouise.com]http://pleasekerrylouise.blogspot.com - My Official Blog[/url]
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Over 200 test transactions were carried out on the site in 13 countries worldwide, including the UK, in the days before Launch.

The process is:
Join Site As Member - pay Subscription $29.99.
Click Natasha's Scene buy button - pay the Scene price $32.99
[all prices on the site are stated and billed in USD $]

I have myself just gone through the process again - as set out on the website - and I am looking at Natasha's scene, which downloaded into my library. I have just played it and saved it in all 3 formats provided on site [to be fair it is still saving as it takes a while to download, given the scene length]

We expected that some on this Forum would deliberately attempt to undermine the launch. To establish your bona fides 'Thomas Crown' you should send your claim to enquiries@bluebirdfilms.com with a copy of your purchase information.

You can also explain why your address does not appear on the admin database of customers who have actually bought the scene.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

The admin database does not register you as having bought any content, Christian Storm.
So there is nothing to download for you except the free trailers.