Stolen Camera at UKAP Party

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tanya Cox

Re: Stolen Camera at UKAP Party

Post by Tanya Cox »

Hi Stormchild babe,

I no you are not allowed to name & shame on here but if it was some1 in the industry then you should at least inform ukap so they can be banned from all future party's.

What a total cunt to do something like that - good thing they have cctv.

you know who you are - what goes around comes around ; do the right thing and give him it back.

XXX
NJField

Post by NJField »

Takes the pi** when you think your havin a good night and someone steals somethin... sorry to hear that as I know what it would be like if someone took my camera let alone what id do to them if i caught them never mind name an shame... cant stand people who steal stuff they need shootin
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

I hope stormchild does get his camera back as you dont need tea leaves in the industry, i had a camera nicked once years ago on an outdoor group shoot i had just shot a roll of film with a lovely model called Lisa Meredith and put the camera down to go to my bag to get another roll and was only gone a few seconds and it had vanished, there must have been about 20 other togs there and no one saw anything and this was before cctv, i think i was more upset about losing the roll of film of Lisa than i was the camera, anyway if you do find the culprit i hope they are named and shamed !bobby!

Sarah Kelly

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Thier best option would be to return it, Anon if preferred, saying they "were drunk/it was a bad joke" or whatever- It was my first trip and i only met loads of really nice people - so would not be surprised, and would hope it WASNT a guest,but a sneak thief from "downstairs"...............................!sad! x
Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
myson

Post by myson »

Thanks for all your replies.

Stormchild said he would also be most surprised if it was one of the guests and more likely to be an "interloper" who mananged to sneak their way in.

Myson

KazB

Post by KazB »

Nightmare - I hope you get it back quickly!

I didn't even see Stormchild there - where were you hiding hun?!

Nice to catch up with those we managed ttime and a shame we couldn't stay longer. Hope the rest of the party went with a swing other than the the horrible incident and nice to meet Sarah, Crystel Rivers and see Harmony, Lolly, all the guys and everyone else I had chahce to chat to.

xxxx

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com
Sarah Kelly

Post by Sarah Kelly »

my view exactly...It was such a nice crowd x
Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
traceylain

Post by traceylain »

SC told us he had the camera stolen just as we were leaving,and we hope he gets it back.Weirdest thing that our camera was lying around near the entrance for some time before we realised it,and fortunately it didnt get stolen.
It was a thankless task trying to keep all the bar punters out of the party,and we expect the culprit may have come from them.

www.freddiesworld.com
[url]http://www.freddiesworld.co.uk[url]
www.britishgrannyfuck.com
Tracey's Blog
traceylain.wordpress.com/
belfast_birty

Post by belfast_birty »

I am surprised that the camera ''may not'' have been insured.Most business people insure their assets against.amongst other things,theft.I assume that there's nothing on the camera drive/flash that ''could'' cause a problem?
nikonman

Post by nikonman »

I forgot to ask if the camera was insured?.

When i was robbed a few years ago and lost a load of photograph equipment i was able to claim on my house insurance.